Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Boob, Hwang, Hubner and RAN at AFCON/Asia Cup

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
South Korea are pulling out the secret weapon in their time of need, Hwang is coming on.

lmuwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
8mins of added time to go. Looks like Hwang is coming home!

dnf14

Reaction score
S. Korea look like they couldn't score in a brothel.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
South Africa beating Morocco is another bonkers result in this AFCON.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Channy with the winning penalty!

Much as I would love him back sooner rather than later, I don't want him to be traumatized lol.
Very much a confidence player. His time with us was transformed after that winning goal in the World Cup against Portugal.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think there is half a chance that Boubacar could come back with a bit of Gold!

Think it will be the winner of Mali and Ivory Coast against Nigeria in the Final, but seeing how this tournament has gone, anything is possible.

IMG_1156.jpeg

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We might get the best Hwang back if he goes and wins the whole thing. Players who come back having stunk the place out are unlikely to just be able to press reset and be full of the joys of life and as enthusiastic as ever, even if it is their job. I know it’s a tough game to judge on but RAN didn’t look like RAN on Sunday when he came on. Last think Hwang needed was to return feeling that he let his country down.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We might get the best Hwang back if he goes and wins the whole thing. Players who come back having stunk the place out are unlikely to just be able to press reset and be full of the joys of life and as enthusiastic as ever, even if it is their job. I know it’s a tough game to judge on but RAN didn’t look like RAN on Sunday when he came on. Last think Hwang needed was to return feeling that he let his country down.
We know Hwang is a confidence player as well. I was worried about him stepping up for that penalty but he absolutely buried it. I can see them taking that momentum and winning it now, technically they're a very good side. Their striker is a bit of a unit too - plays for Midtjylland I believe, gerrimin Hobbsy.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Players will always risk themselves for their country, we just need to accept that and hope he doesn't do himself long term damage.
By the time Hwang is back how many games will we have left, 15?

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
By the time Hwang is back how many games will we have left, 15?

Final is 10th Feb so we'd have 14 games left if his first game back was Spurs on the 17th. 15 counting the FA Cup game.

Saying that they have a tough 1/4 final against Australia on the Friday so if they lose that he would be back for Brentford on the 10th.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Net busting penalty, too! Seems to have a knack of remaining composed for those vital moments.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He can play centre back and central midfield so stick him with the first team squad for the rest of the season.

How many of Indonesia's other centre backs or central midfielders could play in the Premier League?

Fair play to him, but still not convinced his exploits at the Asian Cup all of a sudden make him good enough to get on the bench ahead of others already there.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like the warm ball guys have done us a favour by pitting the big teams against each other so that Qatar have a better chance of winning

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In theory it doesn't matter if South Korea lose today or in the semi-final (played on the 6th) as he would still miss Chelsea and be back for Brentford.

But they play Australia today and the winner of Tajikistan/Jordan in the semi-final.

So, if they reach the semi-final, highly likely they get to the final, which means he's out of Brentford.

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

Back
Top Bottom