Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Brom v Wolves (FAC4) comms thread.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Uninspiring performance really. We just had a bit more quality and control. But we really have to up the performance levels to get anything from United.

Still we are in the next round that's the main thing. Let's hope for a nice easy home draw.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At last!!! It wasn't pretty, but then it never was going to be. They had a few half chances but never anything clear cut. The extra quality up front did it for us. Not one of our best performances but it didn't need to be. Result all that matters. :D:D:D:D

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Uninspiring performance really. We just had a bit more quality and control. But we really have to up the performance levels to get anything from United.

Still we are in the next round that's the main thing. Let's hope for a nice easy home draw.

These matches have no reflection of current form in the premier league. Never have done

silverwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I imagine this sentiment is shared by many of you, but I just love this team. The current group of players really are fabulous. We’ve got flare with Neto and Cunha, grit with Lemina and Gomes, the metronome that is Doyle (who by the way loves playing here), young players coming through we can get behind as a fan base and the old head of Dawson whose been there and done it. Also let’s not forget a shout out to Semedo who has been sensational and captain fantastic Max.

I really have fallen back in love with the club after a year or two of dross and seemingly no effort or pride from the players in wearing the shirt.

Rowzed

Reaction score
There was actually a lot of stops with injuries before our second goal and I would have said about 4-5 minutes. Whether they decide to add that given what's happened is another thing.
I think they added that by restarting from Cunha‘s goal, not from when the match was actually stopped

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyway Laura Woods had now put a smile on my face. Hubba hubba

Back
Top Bottom