Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Boob, Hwang, Hubner and RAN at AFCON/Asia Cup

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Assuming he's up to his usual fitness levels I think he should start on Sunday. Can always be subbed by Hugo or Doc if he struggles.
There's no reason why he shouldn't be, it's not as if he hasn't trained or played and he only played 3 games. GON said there would only be light training after Monday so he should be in the same place as the rest of the squad. assuming he flew back yesterday I can't see any reason why he wouldn't be fit to start on Sunday

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang could be back for sunday, too, if South Korea don't get their act together quick.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its ended 3-3, with a Malaysia equaliser in the 15th minute of 2nd half stoppage time.

South Korea have just gone through by a point and probably would have done as one of the best 3rd place sides.

They will take on either Saudi Arabia or Thailand in the Round of 16 on Tuesday.

Last edited:

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its ended 3-3, with a Malaysia equaliser in the 15th minute of 2nd half stoppage time.

South Korea have just gone through by a point and probably would have done as one of the best 3rd place sides.

They will take on either Saudi Arabia or Thailand in the Round of 16 on Tuesday.

Wow. I stopped watching after about the 10th minute of injury time, convinced that Malaysia had no chance of scoring.

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hubner in action at mo, looks like he's playing in midfield in Indonesia's match v Australia.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It should be a decent game. Saudi's probably favourites, wouldn't mind having Hwang back for Chelsea!!

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saudi hit the crossbar twice. Living on the edge a bit here.

Back
Top Bottom