Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Brentford ( FA Cup ) predictions

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He will go strong given the break before Brighton believe he is going to let the players have a mini break too while he Hobbs and the team work on outgoings and incomings

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would like to see some of the fringe players given a start - both Bueno's, Doc, Doyle again, Bellegarde and possibly Sasa

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would like to see some of the fringe players given a start - both Bueno's, Doc, Doyle again, Bellegarde and possibly Sasa
Bellegarde will start, will give Collins another pasting with his pace as would neto

I would say in regard to sasa if he doesn't get minutes it shows he's offski or not favoured

I'd suggest probably only changes would be SA hwang ran

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Happy new year !!

Would love to think we go strong....3 nil us

I am sure its been mentioned elsewhere but why 7.15 on fri night ? on TV somewhere ?

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can see some bench players getting game time, like Santi Bueno, Doherty, Sasa (if he's still here) and maybe Hodge, but we don't have that big a squad that we can rotate, especially with 3 players out on international duty

Bondi Wolf

Reaction score
Brentford will surely put their reserves in for this? Teeting on relegation.

4-0 to the good guys

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't get the "tradition" of playing a reserve goalie in the Cup. Take the competition seriously. Full strength team and we win 2 or 3-0.

I don't think it's a "tradition", it's that decent backup keepers insist on it when signing with a club.

Hanbury_Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We should be all over this.
Safe barring a disaster
English manager
Manager who left a club after 7 years who then went on to win the FA cup the season after (pompey). Might still hurt

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because if you get dicked with your first team at home by a team that just dicked you then you have two weeks to dwell on it.

So instead of the first team getting "dicked" they should put out an inferior team to get even more "dicked". Makes sense.
Or they could put out as strong a team as possible and expect them to not make the stupid mistakes they made last time and maybe actually get a bit of confidence back.

Bondi Wolf

Reaction score
So instead of the first team getting "dicked" they should put out an inferior team to get even more "dicked". Makes sense.
Or they could put out as strong a team as possible and expect them to not make the stupid mistakes they made last time and maybe actually get a bit of confidence back.
You should go manage Brentford.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think it's a "tradition", it's that decent backup keepers insist on it when signing with a club.
Dint think it's that...managers like to give the number 2 mins as they won't be so raw if they are needed in the first team....

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well that was a loopy evening! Happy new year. Let’s hope some of the deals come off! Keeping everything crossed

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I predict a scratch side, narrow loss and the usual fall out on here with people thinking we could have won the cup......

Even though we have got nowhere near to winning it for 60 odd years ..

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dint think it's that...managers like to give the number 2 mins as they won't be so raw if they are needed in the first team....
Sure, but we’ve seen too much of Bentley already and his most recent performance was his worst.

Sa going 3+ weeks without a game is a bigger worry than Bentley not getting a chance to redeem himself and I don’t care how Bentley feels, don’t want to see him back.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't get the "tradition" of playing a reserve goalie in the Cup. Take the competition seriously. Full strength team and we win 2 or 3-0.
Absolutely. We should be going full strength for this.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Collins plays, I’m calling it here … he’ll have another howler.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I predict a scratch side, narrow loss and the usual fall out on here with people thinking we could have won the cup......

Even though we have got nowhere near to winning it for 60 odd years ..
Since winning it in 1960 we’ve been to the semi finals 5 times, took spurs to a replay on one occasion and were 10 mins from the final last time (a 10 mins we all want to forget) so to say we’ve got nowhere near for 60 odd years undersells some of our cup runs some what

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Since winning it in 1960 we’ve been to the semi finals 5 times, took spurs to a replay on one occasion and were 10 mins from the final last time (a 10 mins we all want to forget) so to say we’ve got nowhere near for 60 odd years undersells some of our cup runs some what
Bridemaids .at best. We haven't come close...come close to a final....but not winning it ...

It's not a dig , just a reality.....playing our best team won't make us win the cup as such....it's a gamble you have to take....

Unfortunately points in the premier league are worth more than cup runs ....and we need more points and a higher finish to help our FFP.....so the premier league should be priority.....

You won't catch me moaning if Gary O'Neil decides to rest Cunha cause the reality is we ain't got another forward for the next 5/6 weeks .....that's all I'm saying....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom