Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Wolf-Pack

1. Wolf-Pack

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Anyone got a video of it?
  2. Wolf-Pack

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Apparently it’s done to reduce cramp…
  3. Wolf-Pack

Your own football playing tales

Played for my local youth team and we played in a mini World Cup at Keele University when I was in the u see 16’s. Must have been around 1996 or something. Played against Tranmere Rovers youth and got destroyed 11-0, USA school boys and won 6-0, then lost against Columbia 4-0. Then went on to...
  4. Wolf-Pack

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Interesting choice of music with it ending “this is only the beginning”
  5. Wolf-Pack

Transfer deadline is tomorrow at 11pm.
  6. Wolf-Pack

Santiago Bueno Signing

Apparently recommended to the board by Lopetegui whilst he was here.
  7. Wolf-Pack

Nunes to City

I understand what you are saying but I believe we were only a stepping stone for him. He was only here to benefit his future, which if he ends up at a top 6 club has worked. I never got that impression from Neves or Jota…
  8. Wolf-Pack

Nunes to City

Nunes, like Guedes has never looked like he really wants to be here, like he’s not up for the fight. If Citeh have turned his head and it doesn’t go through, what are we going to be left with? Another player just going through the motions? I hope he goes, but I also hope that the money is made...
  9. Wolf-Pack

Twitter?
  10. Wolf-Pack

Season Ticket prices 23/24 (announced)

My daughters u21 ticket in the south bank arrived today, 48hr tracked Royal Mail. Mine still hasn’t arrived. Spoke to the club and they said all tickets were posted by Monday - but leave it until Friday until contacting them again incase it arrives. If it doesn’t they will start tracking it.
  11. Wolf-Pack

It’s poor customer service, wouldn’t take much to put updates on the website of which stand and areas have been sent out and on what days. Would save people calling and stressing.
  12. Wolf-Pack

I spoke with wolves last week, Billy Wrights were being sent but all other stands are slowly being dispatched. May receive them the week of the first home game. Cutting it fine this year.
  13. Wolf-Pack

Team vs Luton

———————Sa—————- Doc—-Dawson——-Kilman——-Toti Sarabia—-Traore———Gomes——Hwang —————Sasa———Silva————-
  14. Wolf-Pack

Got a Southbank scarf and card holder last year. Hopefully mine arrives soon.
  15. Wolf-Pack

No received my season ticket yet or my daughters, we’re in the south bank.
Back
Top Bottom