Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Will Wolf

1. W

Gary O’Neil

The fans wouldn’t let that happen. Keen says it’s a possibility GON starts next season, I think he’s trying to be diplomatic and not annoy anyone at the club. Probably because he’s got to interview them. Keen also says GON will go if results aren’t there. They also mention that fan reaction and...
  2. W

Wolves v Man City predictions

I dread to think, we didn’t even give until HT against Ipswich
  3. W

Team for Man City

Sa Doc - Dawson - Kilman - Toti - RAN Hwang - Lemina - Gomes - Neto Sasa
  4. W

Wolves v Man City predictions

Wolves 0-4 City
  5. W

2023/ 2024 Kit

Villa 'dreading' WSL game due to 'clingy' shirts - Oatley
  6. W

Wolves Next Manager

Marcelino quits as Marseille boss after three months
  7. W

Would you take a City defeat?

No, I want to win every single game. However, the club should be making contact with potential replacements now, a win just buys them more time to negotiate terms. It’s ruthless but it’s what all top clubs do. Brighton weren’t sitting around waiting for Potter to leave, they had already spoken...
  8. W

Sack him now

That will just be spin from the club, they will back him publicly until the moment he’s fired. It’s the dreaded ‘vote of confidence’ from the board
  9. W

Bentley

What’s John Ruddy up to these days?
  10. W

Nunes return and “our Jack”

The way Nunes handled his transfer he deserves all the boos he’ll get, refusing to train is just unacceptable Interesting his agent is Mendes
  11. W

Wolves Next Manager

Interesting call. Record looks decent at Lyon and Stade Rennais, could we get him out of his current employment though
  12. W

Gary O'Neil's dinner 27/09/2023

Waffle, waffle and more waffle
  13. W

Gary O’Neil

Gallardo is looking for a European project but has said he isn’t rushing into it, would be brilliant if we could get him but can see him ending up at a champions league club. I would go for Oliver Glasner, won the Europa league with E Frankfurt a couple of seasons ago, good record with...
  14. W

Next Manager

Neither. We might as well stick with GON if we’re getting Lampard, Smith, Big Sam, etc No disrespect to Rob Edwards but he isn’t ready yet either, needs some experience in the championship first IMV
  15. W

Gary O’Neil

Has he GON yet?
Back
Top Bottom