Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Warrington_Wolf

1. W

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

The clubs hierarchy have left us with a team that is so understocked that it is incapable of sustaining a season of premier league football. It’s a disgrace when you think about it. It’s cost us an FA Cup semi final and a top 10 finish in all likelihood. And it’s cost us similar in previous...
  2. W

Complete over-reaction on here

Irrelevant - we were winning the game and us capitulating had nothing to do with not having our first choice forwards on the pitch.
  3. W

Mario Lemina

Astonishing how good he is and what a difference he’s made to the team. His ability, workrate and versatility combined sets him apart from any midfielder I’ve seen at Wolves (I’m 31). Hopefully the fact his brother has joined indicates he will be here for a while. I think how settled he...
  4. W

Next Seasons Shirts

Guaranteed a simple, classic kit with Umbro. Really hope this is true
  5. W

Kilman keep or sell?

Kilman is fantastic. An English centre back who is more than holding his own and captaining a (currently) top 10 Premier League side. You’d have to be a complete idiot to consider selling him.
  6. W

Jeff Shi Out

Every team has been cautious in the window, not just Wolves. It’s clear we don’t have a lot of wiggle room under PSR and given our league position there isn’t much to gain from January spending. Absolutely no issue with it from my point of view. The striker thing may rankle more if we weren’t...
  7. W

West Ham Verdict

All this chat of a conspiracy or a vendetta against Wolves always makes me laugh. They couldn’t give a stuff about us. No one cares. We’ve stunk the division out since COVID - boring to watch with no style of play or identity. Just treading water and making up the numbers until we have a...
  8. W

The Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

Waiting for the ‘Gary O’Neil - we were right all along’ thread for the weird happy clappers?
  9. W

Wolves v Liverpool predictions

Liverpool will go 4-0 up, sub off all of their best players and we will score a consolation in the 90th minute. Certain posters will then go on about how we dominated the last 20 minutes of the game and there are lots of positives to take into the next game.
  10. W

Gary O’Neil

I always chuckle at people who jump on negative or critical posts and use it as opportunity to label the fan base as a disgrace. I think it’s the absolute opposite. Despite the turgid ****e that has been served up over the last 3 seasons, the match day crowd has largely been supportive and...
  11. W

Carabao Cup Third Round

Thought the club might have subsidised the coaches
  12. W

Gary O'Neil - tactics

I couldn’t give a stuff if we play well in patches if we fall to bits at some point during the game and concede a hatful of goals. It’s a bit like someone asking you how potty training is going and responding ‘yeah it’s going really well, apart from the three times he **** the bed last night...
  13. W

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms thread.

Doesn’t matter if we play well for spells if we then go to pieces for 15-20 minutes every game and concede a sack full of goals.
  14. W

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

Powderpuff. He needs to be taken out of the starting lineup.
Back
Top Bottom