Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Tudorwolf

1. T

The Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

Gary O’Neil has done a ok job in the last 4 games after the Ipswich game I think he was one loss away from being sacked I still think he has a lot to prove and is possibly doing a holding job till a takeover can be completed and a bigger name bought back in or be found
  2. T

Wolves vs. Newcastle verdict

Not a wind up this is how I thought yesterdays game went need’s to be more positive front 3 we’re running on empty 15 minutes into the 2nd half game was there for the taking
  3. T

Wolves vs. Newcastle verdict

Ok performance tonight played well in patches still thought we were far too defensive and silva and Sasa. Could of come on at half time to replace any of our front 3 still unconvinced by O’Neil
  4. T

Gary O’Neil

Gary O’Neil should still be sacked not good enough I’m afraid still don’t see what he brings to the team and is only 3points better off than Lange
  5. T

Blues sack Eustace

he could be someone that would have the right skill set to be our next manager what do you guys think?
  6. T

Sack him now

Yes sack him tonight
  7. T

Wolves Next Manager

Who can we get in at this stage of the season to sort out this mess O’Neil has created
  8. T

Gary O’Neil

Time for O’Neil to go he’s not a premier manager
  9. T

Gary O’Neil

Sack him now time for him to the guy is simply not good enough
  10. T

Gary O’Neil

Time for O’Neil to go we will be relegated with him in charge time for a change
  11. T

Jack Grealish

Don’t think it was a red card just watched it from reverse angle Collins won the ball and grealish ran into his leg should have been a yellow card each maximum Collins for the foul and grealish for simulation
  12. T

RIP Pete Lewis (Goof)

Back
Top Bottom