Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by stoke wanderer

1. S

Larry Lloyd passes away

was suspended for the league cup final if i recall right,thats why david needham played and of course collided with shilton for the andy gray goal
  2. S

Bees replay

ive no idea a bit before my time
  3. S

Bees replay

might be unglamorous but wolves v grimsby is still the highest attendance at old trafford!
  4. S

The **** Away

it was an early kick as went to see man utd v qpr afterwards in the days you could do things like that
  5. S

Help...Locomotive Leipzig (Away)..24th October 1973

havent got an old programme in front of me but im sure they were still advertising in it up to about 78/9 which would mean they were going a lot longer than 1970
  6. S

Old Molineux Photos

the chap holding the sign on the left was called john smith he actually taught me at deyncourt primary in wednesfield
  7. S

Sky are absolute rubbish

yeah usually last thursday in march for the rest of that season no restriction before that
  8. S

Sliding Doors moments

we sell steve daley to man city for £1.5 million in sept 79 but dont buy andy gray bank the money and pay a huge chunk off what was borrowed to build the new stand maybe we dont win the league cup but the bankruptcy of 82 is avoided and likewise the plunge through the divisions 83-86
  9. S

Nunes to City

freedman and muscat for jamie smith was a good one
  10. S

ST waiting list emails

Surely say a week would be ok i can obviously see the clubs point of view as well
  11. S

ST waiting list emails

Havent had an email as im about 3000 in the queue but surely they could give people more time to buy or decide not to than less than 24 hours,what about if people are on holiday etc i certainly dont check my emails every day
  12. S

What's your most upsetting moment as a Wolves fan?

a friday in august 1982 hearing on beacon radio at 16.50 it looked like the end of the club as the deadline to save it would expire in 10 minutes and there had been no news nothing compares to that,thankfully 10 minutes later news came through we had been saved
  13. S

Gay footballers

ive never joined in with the chant but have had a wry smile on my face as i said i find it funny but maybe im wrong
  14. S

Gay footballers

why?im sure some people do
Back
Top Bottom