Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Sirstancullis

1. S

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

Seems like the jokers are trying to show how difficult it is officiating at the highest level, to justify the abhorrent level of officiating this (most) season(s).
  2. S

City verdict

I know. It's demoralising!
  3. S

City verdict

You sound perfect for selection to the PGMOL. Congratulations. Or are you Howard Webb?
  4. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

How the £#%# is John Mcginn getting champions league!!!!!!
  5. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

£^#*_#& Villa!!!!!!!!!
  6. S

JONZY54- REF WATCH V BOURNEMOUTH

Don't forget the match at Middlesbrough when he sent 2 of ours off!!!!!
  7. S

VAR decision against us V Luton??

There's no such thing as a less **** ref. They're all ****. Can't think of a good one......
  8. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Neither will I, but the majority of Asia, Africa and the US will. That's all they care about!
  9. S

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

Thought Doyle was great in our half. However when he crossed the half way line he continued to slow things down when we had players making runs and his final ball and crosses were awful. I'm one of his biggest fans and think he's a great player, but thought he was poor at times last night.
  10. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Jammier than the baggies!!! That 's saying something. They're really starting to #£%@ me off!!!
  11. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

You obviously don't live by or work with many Villa fans then.
  12. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Can't believe the Villa 'love in' on here. They whinged about us when we overtook them, throwing mud at us to try and destabilise us while they were going one way under Dr Tony. They've effectively cheated FFP whilst we sold a number of players to comply. They stayed up with the help of goal...
  13. S

FA charge GON

"The truth!!!! Tha FA can't handle the truth!!!!" Said in my best Gene Hackman.
  14. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I'm coming to the conclusion that they've got even more luck than the albion!!!!!
  15. S

JONZY54- Ref Watch v West Ham

Couldn't we have just turned the camera off like Liverpool did in the cup!!!
Back
Top Bottom