Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by SevernWolf

1. S

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

I think I'd probably cope!
  2. S

Hi Ho Silver Lining

Newport County sing it too.
  3. S

Hot Pork @ Molineux

I didn't realise until I moved out that hot pork baps are a just Black Country thing. They don't really sell them anywhere else in the country (apart from "hog roasts" at festivals and weddings, of course). It's disappointing if you can no longer buy them in Wolverhampton now. I used to love...
  4. S

Aston Villa v Wolves comms thread.

Watching the PL feed while on holiday abroad and the commentators have finally got round to mentioning that Wolves have some injuries.
  5. S

Ipad and late defeats....

Let's not let facts get in the way of the argument. For all you know, the iPad could have been giving Gary secret instructions through an earpiece.
  6. S

Wv1 club hospitality

I went when it was on special offer for a cup game a couple of years ago as I thought it would be a bit less overwhelming for my 7-year-old son's first match. I paid £55 for me and £38 for him. It was worth it at those prices, but I think I'd feel ripped off if I was paying £100+ per ticket.
  7. S

Football Gods - Tim Spiers Podcast with Conor Coady

Nobody knows the full facts apart from the club and Coady. What I can’t understand is all the abuse he got from fans on social media based almost entirely on assumptions. He was a great captain and while he was playing for us he always gave 100%.
  8. S

Man United Verdict Thread

Yes. It could have been 5-8, too. We had two cleared off the line.
  9. S

Wolves v Man Utd comms thread.

I watched the Newport match and tonight's United are 10 times better. I honestly think we've just caught them on the wrong day.
  10. S

Albion punishment

On Sunday, it was the West B***m fans kicking off, but let's not pretend that we don't have our fair share of idiots, too. And to be fair, the violence has been condemned by most of their fans who were appalled by it.
  11. S

Picking an understrength team - ever a good idea?

I was given a ticket in hospitality for that match through work. Bryan Robson came over to our table and asked if we were looking forward to the match. My colleagues said "he isn't, he's a Wolves fan!" Bryan proceeded to quiz me for a few minutes about the line-up. He couldn't believe that Mick...
  12. S

Brighton v Wolves comms thread.

We’re defending well so far but we do keep misplacing passes straight to Brighton players which really isn’t helping us. Brighton have learned that we struggle if they close our players down quickly.
  13. S

Fan behaviour

The behaviour of some of our fans recently has been shocking. I think a lot of it is down to coke.
  14. S

Wolves v Brentford FAC3R comms thread.

I think the auto self destruct sequence was triggered when the comms thread descended into politics.
  15. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Well, dodgy decisions aside, I don’t think any of us expected to be 1 point behind Newcastle after 20 games. It’s a very strange season.
Back
Top Bottom