Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Sephiroth

1. Sephiroth

GOTS -- now with Poll

Yeh got to be Sarabia this season.
  2. Sephiroth

POTS -- Now with Poll

Pedro Neto for me. Despite his smaller amount of games, he’s pretty much destroyed nearly every team he played against and is the main reason Cunha and Hwang have so many goals.
  3. Sephiroth

Next Seasons Shirts

Didnt enjoy the playoff final or the first premier season much? :D
  4. Sephiroth

Gary O'Neil - tactics

The last 5 games have been no worse than Brighton's and we're a point behind them. I'm quite sure they're not considering moving De Zerbi on....that should be the perspective of what's happened since all the injuries. Yes we've had some poor performances in recent weeks but I cant hold him...
  5. Sephiroth

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

O’Neil masterclass next monday on sky: Yeh so what i did was, knowing all my players are knackered, i decided to play 4 at the back and set us up as open as we could be against a team that love running into spaces with pacey counter attackers - itd be the last thing theyd expect. Nice one Gary.
  6. Sephiroth

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Cant believe you missed Wolves 4 Leicester 3 and Wolves 4 Watford 0! And tbf there's been a couple of games this season we could very easily have had 4 or more. Everton at home and id go as far as to say at Old Trafford (including the crap VAR)
  7. Sephiroth

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

Thats fine until top of the league City draw 1-1 with 2nd placed Liverpool, should Liverpool just go through cos theyre lower?
  8. Sephiroth

Leicester City

You wouldnt wish it on Baggies fans? I know i would!
  9. Sephiroth

Wolves v West Ham predictions

So a draw, a wolves win or a west ham win…. Hell of a prediction that mate, id get some money on it :D
  10. Sephiroth

Burnley Verdict

“We couldnt pay the small amount of money after i let our other two senior striking options go out on loan” Is what he should have said.
  11. Sephiroth

Today’s Games 2023-2024

You say that…
  12. Sephiroth

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Exactly. Whats the ref supposed to do? Say to Liverpool sorry guys its such a great finish im not giving him a second yellow?
  13. Sephiroth

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

Senior players were a disgrace there. Didnt kill a game off and kept playing silly passes and trying fancy tricks in stoppage time. They have to look at themselves.
  14. Sephiroth

All in the same team at the same time were they?
  15. Sephiroth

That would then lend itself to that theyre all good individually and its Rob Edwards that cant get them playing as a cohesive unit. I would suggest its the complete opposite. Barkley aside, a group of very average players that are playing out of their skin for their manager.
Back
Top Bottom