Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by scotterwolf

1. S

Wolves v Brighton FAC5 comms thread.

Hoping to be back after international break for Villa game.
  2. S

Wolves v Brighton FAC5 comms thread.

If its any use to anyone it is on Sky channel 970
  3. S

Billy Sharp Assaulted + Others in Fans Pitch Invasions

I have been to several Halesowen v Stourbridge games and this now seems to happen every time. I dont believe from what I have witnessed it has anything to do with Wolves and West Brom. It is the local youths (egged on by one or two elders who should know better) who latch on the "number 9 derby"...
  4. S

Tottenham v Wolves comms thread.

No, seems to be down at the moment
  5. S

Tottenham v Wolves comms thread.

Not working for me either
  6. S

Norwich Cup Game Ticket Price

Tickets on sale now
  7. S

Molineux View podcast

Looks like the podcast may be resurrected. Tim is going on holiday but on the responses someone asked him about the podcast and it sounds positive for a return:- Replying to @TimSpiers and @stujames75 Have you stopped doing the pods now or will they be returning soon? 2 Tim...
  8. S

Wolves membership

Normally the previous seasons points carry over to the first few games of the next season. Provided you go to the first few games you are then generally OK for tickets for the rest of the season. As a season ticket holder going to membership if you are starting on 100 points you might be...
  9. S

Premier League UK Rights 2022-2025

According to BBC article the BT Saturday game only changes from lunchtime to 19:45 when it involves a team that has played in Europe the previous Wednesday so not all games :- https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57098432
  10. S

Television Coverage And The New Season

Fulham home game moved to Sunday 4th October (KO 2pm) live on Sky Sports
  11. S

Ki-Jana Hoever

From twitter - Hoever filling the vacuum left by Doherty?
  12. S

Stoke game, is it on I follow ?

I am casting from a laptop to a Google Chromecast device plugged in to TV and works OK
  13. S

Stoke game, is it on I follow ?

Yes but you have to pay £2.50 https://www.wolves.co.uk/shop/wolvestv/wolvestv-packages/
  14. S

Has Boly signed a new deal yet

Cheers - I thought his contract was up at the end of this season.
  15. S

Has Boly signed a new deal yet

Has there been any news on Boly signing a new contract? With Nuno committing today plus the new signings hopefully it will convince the big man to stay.
Back
Top Bottom