Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Richboxy

1. Richboxy

Stadium Plans

2. Richboxy

Stadium Plans

I could be wrong here, but I think once the new (even more ridiculous) ffp rules come into force from season 23/24(I think it is). Infrastructure and ground improvements will be subject to the ffp calculations and constraints, whereas currently they are not. So basically, before season 23/24 u...
  3. Richboxy

Pre season friendlies

2 games, back to back, with a tiny squad, just before the season starts, what could possibly go wrong?…..
  4. Richboxy

Can anyone explain clearly where we are heading ?

I’m very worried about the season ahead. Our last 17 games of last season were horrendous and I don’t think we’ll be starting the new season with a better team than we finished last season with. Hope I’m wrong.
  5. Richboxy

New fixtures - first and last

I didn’t think there were going to be any boxing day fixtures this year due to the World Cup… I suppose they’re all subject to change anyway as games get picked for tv.
  6. Richboxy

New fixtures - first and last

First 6 games Leeds A Fulham H Spurs A New H Bomo A Saints H
  7. Richboxy

Morgan Gibbs-White

I think it’s bad news that it’s been made public that he’s been offered a contract. I feel like an offer only goes public because the player/agent is drumming up interest. Hope to be proved wrong. Neto, signed a new contract completely out of nowhere. I think MGW will be sold as he won’t sign.
  8. Richboxy

Staying @ Wolves - Traore or Trincao or Barca / Sporting Swap Deals??

A start and assist for Adama this evening. Shame it was a pass to the opposition and he was then subbed 2 mins later. Oh dear.
  9. Richboxy

Verdict Thread (For what it's worth)

Really boring, again. Felt more like a John ruddy testimonial than a premier league game that we needed to win. Really, really disappointing. Yet again.
  10. Richboxy

Chiquinho

How’s he not been playing? Hahahaha. Farcical.
  11. Richboxy

Swap swap swap swap swap. Even if Trincao doesn’t end up playing for us, he’s a better player than Adama and will be worth more if we sell him as he’ll be on a 3 or 4? Year contract. As I’ve said before, it’s a no brainier to do the swap. Adama is useless as he’s proved time and again, everywhere.
  12. Richboxy

Bust up

Agree. Usually get something along the lines of “bad result, but we keep fighting, on to the next one ” But just complete silence from players and club. Bruno now the favourite to be sacked in the sack race. I think if we lose to Chelsea, he’ll be gone. Fosun seem to be ruthless when it comes...
  13. Richboxy

Oh Adama, what have you done. I must say, if nothing else, I’m intrigued to see what happens next with his career.
  14. Richboxy

From what I saw he looks slower, less skilful and less confident than he was at wolves. That’s what I mean when I said he looks worse. I think I was quite clear in my original post. I didn’t even compare him to Trincao, who is actually showing signs of improvement. Every player to a man was...
  15. Richboxy

He looks like he’s got worse since he’s been there. Doesn’t look as fast and keeps getting tackled. It’s very sad to see. I feel sorry for him, it looks like his teammates don’t trust him or want to pass to him.
Back
Top Bottom