Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by ribz

1. R

Potential transfer analysis

Iker bravo set to sign for Real Madrid
  2. R

Would you sell Coady or keep

I'm a numbers guy and statistically, Coady is objectively inferior to his competition. What statistics don't measure (although they try) though is the role certain players play in a group, and I believe Coady played a big one.
  3. R

Just out of curiosity, Guedes occupies position 18 in the model ranking that I presented in this topic. So, statistically, it would fit Wolves style of play. Big fan of him, hope it goes well and that he may return to Benfica later down the line.
  4. R

I think when he is able to speak his mind with no guidance to follow that's where he shines. You can feel that he loves the subject of football and that really reflects in his way of communicating i think. And I do agree, he knows a whole lot about football.
  5. R

The first 6 months of Lage that led us to winning a title that seemed lost were probably my happiest as a Benfica fan. Everything connected. I had known Lage for over a decade and he did an amazing job at with the youth squads and everybody kinda wanted him to eventually be the manager of the...
  6. R

Benfica
  7. R

This is correct. I would't call it necessarily old, but a more experienced player for that position that could offer immediate performance for a better cost than a younger one.
  8. R

Thanks, as a Portuguese I appreciate your words!
  9. R

It would certainly offer very different results, specially in the defensive wings and midfield. So I would't trust in the suggestions for those two positions at least, with a change to a 4-3-3. I might work on the metrics to fit a 4-3-3 in the future, if that's the way Wolves is going. As of now...
  10. R

Thank you! Well, we figured we wanted to take all possibilities into account, and suggest one type of player per category (3 categories of investment, youth and experencied player). In the past Wolves have signed players already on the (supposed) declining phase of their athletic careers such as...
  11. R

First I would like to thank the user that redirected my original post, as I did not realize there could be a more suitable thread. To your comment, we did not take into consideration how players from the same team compare among themselves. Players were compared as a whole within the cluster of...
  12. R

Hello everyone! Not sure if this is the right topic, if not please redirect me. I'm Portuguese and this is my first post on your forum. I just finished my Master Degree in Big Data Applied to Football and I selected Wolverhampton (a club that I have been following closely for the last seasons...
Back
Top Bottom