Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Raymont

1. Raymont

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

I want to roll my eyes out of my head seeing how hard Manure fans are celebrating their 3 pts over West Ham. Something about them crowning Højlund and Garnacho annoys me. I think it's their faces.
  2. Raymont

First team training

Forgot Gabon didn't make it.
  3. Raymont

First team training

Chirewa impressing enough to get some 1st team looks? Or more preparing for life without Mario and Boubacar in midfield due to AFCON?
  4. Raymont

Luton v Wolves: Comms Thread.

The IFAB handball rules removed the deflection language ahead of the 21/22 season in order to just focus on the whether the player's arm position made them "unnaturally bigger" regardless of everything else. The deflection language that is no longer in the lawbook spoke to specific exceptions...
  5. Raymont

Luton v Wolves: Comms Thread.

I read the 23/24 IFAB Laws, and there is no deflection language pertaining to handball, only "if the arm position makes the player unnaturally bigger". Curiosity forced me to read back, and the last lawbook to have the deflection language specifically pertaining to the ball coming off the...
  6. Raymont

Wolves v Brighton predictions

WOL 1-1 BHA. Neither side will look as good as last week, but will both trend upward.
  7. Raymont

Man Utd V Wolves predictions

:tired: :tired: :tired:
  8. Raymont

Man Utd V Wolves predictions

an encouraging MAN 2- 0 WOL, and the refs will **** us
  9. Raymont

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

If it wasn't so sad I would have laughed when Tim and Steve presented that 'he was prickly and unapproachable at times' angle regarding Lopetegui. It was almost word-for-word what Tim had reported on Nuno AND Bruno after each had been sacked.
  10. Raymont

Rumours from the pub

What was reported earlier in the Summer still holds water, it seems: that Wolves are absolutely not for sale up until the moment they've been sold.
  11. Raymont

Very easy to say, yet I can't stop saying it either. The old squad management axiom of "better to sell a player a year too early than a year too late" comes to mind. In hindsight, Adama should have been sold to the highest bidder soon as Klopp said he was "unplayable". Raúl is harder to say...
  12. Raymont

Get behind the team

We're gonna a turn this roiling hatred for Jeff & Julen into steadfast backing of the squad. I can feel it.
  13. Raymont

Jeff Shi Out

The pessimist in me thinks, until the moment we go down and the club valuation takes a hit, Fosun value the eternal Yes Man over the job performance.
  14. Raymont

Lopetegui

Julen making himself the villain he knows this squad need to motivate them. Ultimate sacrifice. /s
  15. Raymont

Many teams get back up while running a debt in their promotion season, some heavier than others. Even though Sheffield probably got a parachute payment this year, I'd wager they are happy to tighten their belts. If they go back down, they'll be set up better for another promotion so long as they...
Back
Top Bottom