Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by RandomLuke

1. R

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

My two loves, wolves & AEW ❤️ I was at Wembley and it was amazing. Probably the only time I’ll be at Wembley for a while
  2. R

So Silva still wants away

In Liam Keen and Nathan Judah's press conference reaction video Liam says: "There will be some more news coming on Fabio in the next few days from this press conference aswell" Something that was said in the conference must be under an embargo... 4mins23sec if you are interested
  3. R

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Surely we won’t be getting Dawson and Felipe?
  4. R

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Nice fans seem to rate him highly..
  5. R

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

I live down the road from Cullercoats! It’s a lovely coastline up here
  6. R

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Try living here, the last 6 months have been insufferable
  7. R

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Has there been an solid rumours yet? Or are we all just moaning about the perceived impending doom.
  8. R

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

its the hope that kills you
  9. R

ooooops sorry everyone! I seemed to have a few too many drinks the other night and got carried away with the optimism of a new signing. I am by far not ITK
  10. R

There is a signing coming this weekend.
  11. R

Joao Felix

Not that it would happen anyway but Reshad Rashman who is pretty good with Barca stuff has said Felix is 'Untouchable'
  12. R

Bruno Lage

Valencia.
  13. R

Somehow didn't get called up to the Scotland Euro 2021 squad though, no idea how.
  14. R

Anyone in the Football League Worth Looking At?

I see that Wellbeck has been released from his contract. Not saying we should pick him up, was just wondering where he will end up.
Back
Top Bottom