Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Queensland Wolf

1. Q

Stadium Plans

Thanks Sussex - I’ll follow up
  2. Q

Stadium Plans

I was in Wolves a year ago and was shocked by the lack of vibrancy in the town. A few buildings were refurbished but on the whole it was dead. A lack of greenery and just general welcomeness was evident. The worst part was Queen Square which was so utterly drab there was nothing to entice the...
  3. Q

VAR 2023-24

I would love that but too much money invested in it to bin it. It’s the rules we need to get right not the technology. Referees find them hard to implement consistently and VAR just puts badly written rules under a microscope. Cricket resolved a LBW issue when they addressed the front foot rule
  4. Q

VAR 2023-24

The current problems with VAR sorted in three stages. 1. Re write laws to take away ambiguity 2. Automate as far as possible VAR decisions 3. VAR decisions unable to be solved quickly become at the discretion of refs This will work. The ambiguity in our laws and interpretations are the evil...
  5. Q

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Very astute response - well said
  6. Q

Number 9 - Number 9 - Number 9 .........

There are many many players who could be available we just have to look more widely than the general market areas and at different levels
  7. Q

R.I.P. Jonzy54

Thank you to everybody for your kind words about my brother Jonzy54. He would have been smiling at your words. He was thoughtful and kind and was a great Wolves fan. I’d love to see a clap for him on 54 mins against Chelsea and renaming the thread to “Jonzy 54 ref watch “ would also be lovely...
  8. Q

Ref watch v Chelsea H - in honour of Jonzy54

That is a great idea
  9. Q

R.I.P. Jonzy54

Sad news with the passing of respected Mix poster and my brother Jonzy. His insights were shared many times on here and as well as being a lifelong Wolves fan he was also an accomplished referee. He’ll be missed by all his loving family both in Wolverhampton and here in Queensland and the world...
  10. Q

Alex Scott

couldnt agree more. Fosuns management ie Jeff is a joke
  11. Q

Podence

on what basis do you make that observation???
  12. Q

Alternatives to Gary O'Neill

Whoever it is we dont really know what they are like as a coach - lets give whoever it is a chance. From my observations Lopetegui has been humourless and never inspired me once. None of the players have raved about him and very few players shone for him. Is that the reality for the players? we...
  13. Q

Gareth Bale Retires

RM froze him out - not his fault at all. What would u have done, given the money back?
  14. Q

Pele

I prefer best player of there eras rather than best of all time. Messi is undisputedly the best now and Maradonna an Pele kings of their eras. When Maradonna and Pele played defenders got away with murder and the pitches were awful
  15. Q

Lopetegui

It makes sense he thinks he can be successful. If he didn’t or doesn’t this could signal the end of his top flight career. He’s pushed for his whole back room staff, Sellars ti be shown the door and U suspect a rescue war chest for January.
Back
Top Bottom