Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by old gold barmy army

1. O

Attendance v PNE

Seems the buy for loyalty points has died a death. Nobody offering for sale on twitter either.
  2. O

Attendance v PNE

Quick browse on the website and around 7900 left in home areas. May just get 20,000.
  3. O

Soccer Saturday super 6

Just entered.
  4. O

Season ticket arrival

We didn't have a new one last season, used the year before.
  5. O

Season ticket arrival

Postman left 2 lovely white envelopes this morning. Here are the contents.!!
  6. O

Logo Legal Action

All I can say is this and it's based on my dealings with legal matters............... if his solicitors thought his odds of winning were 51% and losing were 49% they would proceed with the matter and instruct barristers to build a case. It has been proved it doesn't mean that victory is a...
  7. O

The last minute subs

You single out yesterday, that's what all clubs do. Nothing embarrassing about it. If Nuno had done this at Wembley I'd dare say that we would now be in the FA cup final. What are you saying, no substitutions in time added on.?
  8. O

Sako or Traore?

Can't compare the 2, one played every game the other gets the odd quarter of an hour if he's lucky.
  9. O

Ref Watch -Arsenal H

I'm not going to pass judgement but Neil Warnock said that he isn't very good.!!
  10. O

Renewing ST?

Renewed as soon as the cost was announced, have gone direct debit this season to spread the cost. The wife wants a new kitchen and bathroom so that's preventing me handing a grand over in one go, I hate paying extra for spreading the cost even if it is only a few pounds .!!
  11. O

Renewing ST?

Look forward to the football this season and your well deserved reduction in price the season after.!!
  12. O

South Bank standing survey

Bingo, you have it one.!! Serious question .... I can't see the need to stand, do the standers stand when watching football on the television at home.? :D:D:D
  13. O

Are the price rises acceptable ?

Statistics can make the bad look good and the good look bad. Fact is you stated its cheap so delete the percentage rise from your brain. Can't be cheap on one hand and excessive on the other
Back
Top Bottom