Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Noweimannnocry

1. Noweimannnocry

Premier League clubs vote in favour of spending cap

Premier League clubs have agreed in principle to introduce a spending cap. A majority of clubs voted in favour of the spending cap, which will be determined by the amount of money earned in television rights by the lowest-earning club in the Premier League. If approved in June's AGM, the new...
  2. Noweimannnocry

Mario Lemina

Still life in the old dog yet then ? :p
  3. Noweimannnocry

Pedro Neto

IMO I think after today's injury this will almost guarantee he will be here next season, I also think we should get rid of any ideas about really big money offers coming in now. I'm more concerned about the mental effects this can have on the lad. We've seen this happen to so many super gifted...
  4. Noweimannnocry

40 Points Mark, Bah!

Agree 100%. The running off the ball and positional play is something that I never realised was so good. Also Gomes, the Pitbull with the heart of a Lion and stamina of an Ethiopian. Serious man crush I have developed for him. Much appreciated about the GWS Chigs, I'm getting there mate, I...
  5. Noweimannnocry

40 Points Mark, Bah!

Having been struck down with long (yes, long) COVID over the past 4 weeks I've had to watch matches via TV, watching with a different view I too have noticed the confidence and ability on the ball. We are very lucky with the glut of 'ballers' we have in our squad at this present moment.
  6. Noweimannnocry

40 Points Mark, Bah!

Who would have thought it ? At the start of the season it was a distant dream with what was happening around us, truthfully could any of us really see it reached?. Then Gary and the lads had a little chat and got to work. What has happened since is one the greatest turnarounds of expectation...
  7. Noweimannnocry

Today’s Games 2023-2024

You'll never win anything with kids..... Yeah right! Superb they were, as much as it pains me to say it.
  8. Noweimannnocry

RIP Stan Bowles

A showman that opposition fans enjoyed as much as the home ones. Thanks for the memories from the away end. RIP
  9. Noweimannnocry

Arthur Edwards and John Richards reminiscing....

The spelling of Molineux too, typical Sun poor journalism. Like you say, lovely piece nonetheless.
  10. Noweimannnocry

Arthur Edwards and John Richards reminiscing....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/26146453/arthur-edwards-career-picture-john-richards/ Made me chuckle and brought back memories of my first game.
  11. Noweimannnocry

Today’s Games 2023-2024

What the hell as this got to do with a Wolves forum - give me strength!
  12. Noweimannnocry

Brentford Home Line-up

Love Hwang but after previous team performances anything other than the bench would be wrong imo. I'm confident GON will see it that way too.
  13. Noweimannnocry

Noha Lemina

Anyone who can't see anything but positivity from the video need to wobble their head for an hour.
  14. Noweimannnocry

Aspirations

Great post
  15. Noweimannnocry

Albion punishment

Oh no, I would love knocking them out the cup annually :)
Back
Top Bottom