Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

northnorfolkwolf's latest activity

• northnorfolkwolf
    northnorfolkwolf replied to the thread Kilman keep or sell?.
    Don't make stuff up. My line on Kilman is that if we have to sell a player/players I'd rather sell Kilman than say Cunha or RAN. I'd...
  • northnorfolkwolf
    We can do nothing about VAR but if clubs are going to be penalised say 2, 3 or 4 pts many may say, **** it, we'll take the hit and not...
  • northnorfolkwolf
    After the Nuno glory seasons 12th/13th seems now to be our natural home. Lose to B'mouth and 13th looks likely to be where we will...
  • northnorfolkwolf
    Seeing the side we put out tonight I do wonder if we'd been better over-spending thus having a full and decent squad and copping for a...
  • northnorfolkwolf
    Tbh I thought GON got it pretty much spot on with what he had. Keep it tight and hope for some lucky break up top. I know Arsenal were...
  • northnorfolkwolf
    Nothing to do with the match but Hwang is the first one out the door for me this summer if we need to raise funds. There has to be...
  • northnorfolkwolf
    ****ing Hwang always goes down holding his face/leg/ankle, gets nothing then gets up. So like Podence, does my head in.
  • northnorfolkwolf
    northnorfolkwolf replied to the thread As Guedes gone.
    SYHO, it's always best to read the 2nd line of a 2 line post before you reply! I went on to say when we know what the loanees' sales...
  • northnorfolkwolf
    northnorfolkwolf replied to the thread 3 home games in 7 days.
    I have too. If we'd known (and the wider footballing world) in August just how good a coach GON was and the quality of some of our...
  • northnorfolkwolf
    For me this has to be the way. We will then know how much cash this has generated when set against the targets we have identified. Only...
  • northnorfolkwolf
    northnorfolkwolf replied to the thread FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED.
    Surely if all the EFL clubs band together and issue a statement saying they condemn this decision and they were not consulted the matter...
  • northnorfolkwolf
    northnorfolkwolf replied to the thread FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED.
    On the BBC news just now the FA says the EFL were consulted and the EFL are saying they were not? Someone is lying.
  • northnorfolkwolf
    northnorfolkwolf replied to the thread Arsenal predictions.
    After the week they've had they were there for the taking imo. If we'd had a full team tomorrow I think this would have been a great...
  • northnorfolkwolf
    northnorfolkwolf replied to the thread 3 home games in 7 days.
    I've put 3-4 in the hope we can get a draw and a win v Luton and B'mouth more in hope than expectation tbh. I just can't wait for this...
  • northnorfolkwolf
    This report says Guedes will have to agree to lower his wages to move. That infers that Wolves must be paying something currently to top...
Back
Top Bottom