Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Norman Bell

1. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Hang on Five minutes @Oh When the Wolves has just been asked to speak Stockley Park about the decision. :p :p :p
  2. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Asking me to pick a team I want to see win out of Leeds v Albion is like being asked while they are still attached to me , would I like my testicles deep fried or flame grilled :eek::eek::eek::eek: Dirty Leeds get my vote and then go on to lose to Southampton or Norwich in the final :D:D:D:D
  3. N

Lopetegui

Pat Murphy the veteran BBC Sports Reporter mocked them for it, getting a couple of good jabs about of course if you were not around before 1992 when a certain sports pay channel invented football you would not know that Forest were back to back Champions. While we are not getting on with Forest...
  4. N

Wolves Birthdays

That Rob Hindmarch goal is one of my greatest ever moments as a Wolves fan. To see all those Baggie Buffoons silenced after all their baiting of us was magnificent. Also to see Keith Downing get right in that scumbag Graham Roberts face after the goal went in was superb. Moments like that is...
  5. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

In the space of 24 hours it will be like going from Sherlock Holmes to Inspector Clouseau :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  6. N

Hi Ho Silver Lining

Best chant of the resurgent 1987/88 season had to be to away fans of teams who were not exactly crowding their part of the South Bank " You must have come on a skateboard :D:D:D "
  7. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I am glad that Ipswich are on as well ( I missed that :) )
  8. N

POTS -- Now with Poll

You are a lady, therefore it is your prerogative to take your time over things ;););)
  9. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Sky have picked Birmingham v Norwich and Leeds v Southampton.
  10. N

Hi Ho Silver Lining

No one wants to mention it Mate because before you know it word will out there that a Wolves fans thread is daring to suggest that teams have songs their own fans started. The internet would be full of irate Scousers claiming that it is a ' fact ' that everything is originally from Anfield :D:D:D
  11. N

Hi Ho Silver Lining

That is a superb shout :D:D:D
  12. N

Hi Ho Silver Lining

Where Everton are concerned I can see why they come out to " Johnny Todd " as originally it is a folk song with lyrics about a sailor from Liverpool. Of course as I dare say you know the instrumental version Everton use, was the theme to Z-Cars. I wonder if @Watfordfc knows why the Hornets also...
  13. N

Hi Ho Silver Lining

While he said it was basically his pension I know Jeff Beck could not stand " Hi Ho Silver Lining " :) Your point is a very good one about the same tracks turning up at various grounds or sung by fans. I like teams who have a song that is their own, if that is not just contradicting what I...
  14. N

Hi Ho Silver Lining

After QPR did humanity a big favour and dented Dirty Leeds promotion chances they were playing it then and I thought we really need to get rid of it.
  15. N

Old Molineux Photos

Reference post #1,811 the QPR game on 18/12/82 saw us thump them 4-0. I was on the North Bank that afternoon and it was Bob Hazell's first game back at the Molineux for QPR following on from the previous summer of 1981 when he was assisting West Midlands police as to what he was doing with can...
Back
Top Bottom