Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Mugwump

1. Mugwump

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

I think its slightly different when it comes to what he did when he made a beeline for away fans to do it. If they are in front of you, not so much of an issue.
  2. Mugwump

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

I think its stupid, but i kind of get it from him. He's clearly a frustrated player and he let that spill over. While its aggravating, i am in the camp of the fans dish it out, so its not unfair for them to get a bit back. He's at the stage now, like @North West Wanderer said, where everything...
  3. Mugwump

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

We just probably need to accept they are going to be players like Gomes who improve every year. I think we can get players with high ceilings, i'm just not seeing us getting ready made players anymore.
  4. Mugwump

Probably is. I think even if we cashed in on say Neto, Ran and Gomes, i've got a bit more faith these days the replacements lined up will be good players.
  5. Mugwump

Totally agree. As long as they are happy to stay we dont need to take the first good offer we get. I've merely been saying if we get the right offer, we are more than likely obligated to let any players talk to any club. Its not ideal, but its how it is. The worry i have right now is Mendes...
  6. Mugwump

Kilman keep or sell?

Coady copped way more crap than Kilman for pretty much the same weaknesses ( gets bullied easily, cant play in a back 4 ).
  7. Mugwump

Kilman keep or sell?

Today was a prime example of why he isnt good enough. Good players stand up to be counted and lead. Kilman didnt. He's useless without an older head next to him, he's got no aggression and doesnt attack the ball. If we can get anywhere near 30 million for him i'd snap your hand off. He's...
  8. Mugwump

City verdict

GON hasnt been let down yet. He's got what he was told he would get at the start of the season. Summer will be when we see if they back him. Poor run of results now, with a lot of ordinary performances which is a worry. 1 win from 9 is abysmal form, but its more how we are losing i'm concerned...
  9. Mugwump

Its no myth. Look at how Southampton and Leicester ended up. I'd say there is something in it definatley, even if poor recruitment was probably part of it. They had excellent recruitment at one point. Then they didnt. Was that caused by them holding out for absolutle top dollar ( which i dont...
  10. Mugwump

If we price players out of moves we wont get anyone wanting to come here.
  11. Mugwump

Lopetegui

Too many people blinded by their dislike of the man to give him credit for the job he did. Ridiculous. You need to seperate the two things. He had to pull together an unfit and fractured playing group who were low on moral. Then he had to get us playing a style of football that was basically...
  12. Mugwump

Trouble is if the players want the move, they will get it. As i said earlier, we more than likely have gentlemans agreements with them that if a club comes in with a fair offer we will accept it.
  13. Mugwump

Lopetegui

I think it depends on what they tell him in his new job. If they get him to sign on one promise, then even before the end of the season tell him there is a money problem, then say he can sign players of a certain value, then change their minds again tell him he cant, i reckon he will have an...
  14. Mugwump

If the right clubs come in for them, i could see every single one of those players leaving sadly. We sell moving to Wolves as a chance to improve as a player, and if they do we will allow them to move on to bigger clubs. As much as we might like to hold onto everyone, you cant hold players back...
  15. Mugwump

Can Molineux Mixers help scout a striker for under £20 million ?

I wasnt even in Australia at the time! Should have got there easily!
Back
Top Bottom