Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Montana_Man

1. Montana_Man

Wolves v Spurs verdict

Absolutely brilliant finish and drove to win the match by the lads! What was the song supporters were singing at full time?
  2. Montana_Man

Wolves v Newcastle United comms thread.

He got the ball!
  3. Montana_Man

Wolves v Newcastle United comms thread.

A total dive
  4. Montana_Man

Who is getting relegated?

Seeing lots of Mixers that want Everton relegated. Genuine question...why is that? I would much rather Leeds and Forest go down.
  5. Montana_Man

Liverpool v Wolves comms thread.

Sarabia poor so far...amongst others
  6. Montana_Man

Fulham v Wolves comms thread.

****ing Podence....gives the ball away AGAIN
  7. Montana_Man

Cunha...lol
  8. Montana_Man

Don't blame the messenger mate lol
  9. Montana_Man

Saw this on Twitter Jeff Shi went to Spain In a Lamborghini Brought us back a manager Julen Lopetegui
  10. Montana_Man

We've got super Lopeteguiiiiii He knows exactly what we need Kilman at the back Cunha in attack Wolves are staying in the Premier League
  11. Montana_Man

Brighton & Hove Albion

If you haven't watched this 10 minute documentary yet, it is well worth your time.
  12. Montana_Man

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

The Amy Winehouse song is the only answer. Something that isn't a recycled chant and can be belted out at the Mol
  13. Montana_Man

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

I feel for Cunha.. just about the only one who tries to make a run and nobody even tries a pass...looks rightly frustrated
  14. Montana_Man

SIGNED: Craig Dawson (West Ham)

Can someone give thoughts on why WHU would do this deal with the position they are in? Is it just to get a guaranteed payment out of him as he won't be re-signing with them after this year?
  15. Montana_Man

Current Wolves Songs

My question to you all that I've wondered about for some time, is how do songs come about? Are they just started randomly by some bloke and they catch on? Are there pamphlets passed around the stadium with the lyrics on them? Printed in the newspaper?
Back
Top Bottom