Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by MickHolmesFanClub

1. M

Wolves v Luton Town verdict thread.

Never mind the quality, feel the win! Overall it was a comfortable victory but we do like to make things difficult for ourselves at times. Once we were 2 up we got a bit sloppy and casual in the final third and failed to put the game out of sight. Luton were very poor I thought and as much as I...
  2. M

Gary’s De-Presser

Sounds like Bellegarde and Santi could both be back in contention for City match with Neto maybe following the week later v Palace
  3. M

Bournemouth Verdict

The poor VAR call will probably dominate discussions but, let's not kid ourselves, that was a very poor performance and 1-0 flattered us. Burnemouth are clearly well-coached and bossed the game from the first whistle whilst we were ponderous and sloppy on the ball. Of the starters only Jose Sa...
  4. M

Bournemouth ( H )

Enjoy the game mate. Let's hope they can win for you!
  5. M

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

Just got back in from the match and I must say I was proud of how the boys battled tonight. Quality shone through in the end but we didn't make it easy for them and the players deserve great credit. I thought Max was excellent but he was closely followed by Bouba and Doyle who both had great...
  6. M

Gary’s De-Presser

He's either showing a good sense of humour or he's taking a big side-swipe at Fosun/the board
  7. M

Forest verdict

I would've taken a point before the game so not unhappy with the outcome. We are, however, rather limping towards the finish line and today was not great against a poor team. Good that Cunha got so many minutes under his belt (although he was on for 10-15 minutes more than they planned) and he...
  8. M

First team training

RAN only in gym however which doesn't bode well for Saturday
  9. M

7 consecutive seasons in PL

The realistic aim for about 12 of the clubs each year is to stay up and that will be ours again next year. There is an established 'big 6' now that is unlikely to be breached in the medium term and most of the others are all in there to survive, primarily, and maybe to pick up a few crumbs of...
  10. M

West Ham United Football Club verdict

The terrible VAR decision clearly cost us a point in the end but the focus being on that masks what was a very poor 2nd half performance from us. West Ham were way too passive in the 1st half and allowed us time and space to play and RAN, in particular, took advantage of that. It was clear at...
  11. M

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

All the noises coming from Hobbs a month or so back is that we will likely have to sell at least one 'high value' player each summer in order to grow and refresh the squad size. Before the latest injury setback that was looking like Neto and probably for a high fee. That has to be in some doubt...
  12. M

Will Fosun realise?

I have to say that I agree with much of this. I understand that he didn't want to bring them on when games were finely balanced, although Sasa did prove his worth on a couple of occasions when this was the case, but he just didn't even bring them on to give the other forwards a rest in games...
  13. M

Team for West Ham

No, it was our first season in PL under Mick and we actually took 7 points that week to help ease our relegation worries, capping it off with a 3-1 win against The Hammers. We stayed up the following year too, on the last day, but finally went down in 2012
  14. M

Team for West Ham

Same thing happened in March 2010
  15. M

Team for West Ham

Yes, it's a good sign that both Hwang and Cunha have been desperate to get back on the pitch to help the team. Shows a great attitude and how much these players want to play for the club and the manager. They do need protecting from themselves at times, however, hence the caution of the medical...
Back
Top Bottom