Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by mexy

1. M

New Manager Poll (Round Two)

Voted for other ....Abel Ferreira would be my choice .
  2. M

New Manager - Poll

Was excited to hear Lopetegui was potentially taking over at the start of Fosuns project, as he was a manager on the up. Since then, sacked by Spain, sacked by Real Madrid and on the brink of being sacked by Sevilla, seems he is on a downward slope now. Not so sure he would be a good appointment...
  3. M

Ki-Jana Hoever - Value for money?

10m wasted, not good enough, cant see anyone buying him though
  4. M

HEE CHAN BOOGIE...

I posted this on another site so putting it on here see what ya think? Seems appropriate as his nicknames the bull. To the old James Henry song or piranhas tune. I SAW MY MATE THE OTHER DAY, HE SAID THAT WE GOT THE NEW BULLY, SO I SAID WHO IS THIS MAN...HE GOES BY THE NAME OF HWANG HEE CHAN...
  5. M

Jeff Shi

Jeff...I just have one question as I know you follow the forums. Why bring in a new manager and then not give him the tools to do the job?
  6. M

Keeping Neves and Traore - is that good enough?

Over the moon if Neves and Traore stay but by not bringing anyone in, a few injuries to key players and were in the ****.
  7. M

Flight SLS7C - Marseille

It cant be Jeff, just seen him shopping in waitrose, then he looked at the prices, ran out sweating and over the road to lidl.
  8. M

Renato Sanches (Lille)

Quality player but on a negative only wolves would sign an injured player
  9. M

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

How's he going to pass a medical he is injured
  10. M

I wouldn't get ya hopes up
  11. M

Sven Botman (Lille)

Will anyone really be suprised if we don't get anyone of real quality, leaving it so late in the window is a risky strategy and a bit of a poor show from the recruitment team. Anything can go wrong with these late deals including failed medicals leaving you no time to get anything else. I fully...
  12. M

Foul on Trincao - stone wall pen

Trouble is we are a nice team, kicking the ball out when an opponent is down and we are in a good position needs to stop. If that tackle on trincao, was at the other end on fernandes, he would either be screaming in agony or jumping up and raging at the referee, making them realise something...
  13. M

Kang-in - Lee contract cancelled at valencia available on a free transfer
  14. M

Adama Traore ~ To Sign New Contract ~ Or Loaned & Sold to Barcelona 2022?

Levy is playing hard ball with Man City over Kanes price, I hope Jeff's got the balls to play him at his own game....its 80m so pay up or jog on.
Back
Top Bottom