Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Martin Riggs

1. M

No Raul or Mouts Cameo?

The Spanish Sam Allardyce says he “made a mistake” ha, then back tracks and suggests he wasn’t fit enough. Personally I think there was some kind of revenge there for Jimenez going to the World Cup.
  2. M

Neto

Obviously very talented but still only performed well in the behind closed doors games a couple of seasons ago, question marks remain in my opinion as to whether he can handle the pressure, as he seems easily frustrated and tries too hard to impress. I've seen him punch himself in the head on...
  3. M

Post match reactions

It all depends what type of supporter you're reading, if I'd been a fan of another club and read Molineux Mix over the years I'd have been surprised at some of the reactions on here. There were posters who believed it was a good thing we'd been relegated to League 1 for example or reeled off...
  4. M

TOTI

Like a more cultured Mo Camara A great header - in off the bar always looks better
  5. M

Brighton v Wolves comms thread.

Things are getting so bad, even captain Kilman is considering saying something
  6. M

Nunes right wing back lol. Stop it
  7. M

Only Wolves could play 4 centre midfielders and still be wide open through the middle. But then again 1 of them plays on the wing and Lemina in a weird sweeper position, who picks up the ball then passes 10 yards to a central defender. Absolute baffling instruction that does nothing
  8. M

Lopetegui

Didn’t know anything about him before he came and still know nothing, no idea what his style of football is, what formation he prefers or whether he’s defensive, attacking or somewhere in between. We attacked pretty well in his early games and he got us clear of the bottom 3 then he goes...
  9. M

Forest Verdict

Lopetegui looks like a man who’s decided he made the wrong choice joining us and wants the sack, that’s the only reason I can think of for these weird team selections and formations, makes no sense. There was more attacking intent when we were rock bottom, he then gets us out of the relegation...
  10. M

Nottingham Forest v Wolves comms thread.

He’ll probably blame the ref, like most weeks
  11. M

Nottingham Forest v Wolves comms thread.

It appears to me that he thinks he’s made a mistake joining us and is trying to get the sack. I’ve tried to come up with a reason as to why he’s coming up with some of the worst team/formation selections in our modern history and that’s the only one I can think of. Even when he gets back in a...
  12. M

Goncalo Guedes.

He seems a total wet lettuce, never impressed me whenever I saw him for Portugal but his stats in Spain are decent so there must be a good player there somewhere. Some players just aren't cut out for certain leagues though, I don't think he can handle a more physical league (yet). The slightest...
  13. M

Oh Adama Traore!

It's only taken 5 seasons but we finally got to witness balls being played in front of him to run onto, it's quite unbelievable that it took so long. Instead of just 'give it Adama' and let him try and beat 5 players from a standing position, we're actually trying to use him properly at last
  14. M

Matheus Nunes

Absolutely unbelievable that he was played in a weird inside right/number 10 position for so many games, with seemingly his only instruction to close defenders down. I don't think there's anyone better in the league at carrying the ball forward, he can turn defence into attack in an instant.
  15. M

Villa Verdict

A good point, we played well first half and Villa were always going to improve 2nd half but we still created 3 or 4 good opportunities on the counter attack, so almost the ideal away performance We are going in the right direction, 3 games ago we were 4 points from safety, and now we are 3...
Back
Top Bottom