Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lupus ad Penn's latest activity

• Lupus ad Penn
    Lupus ad Penn replied to the thread Today’s Games 2023-2024.
    VAR and the media are driving a wedge between many of us,and the game we grew up with. I hate VAR, I hate the incompetent ( or corrupt)...
  • Lupus ad Penn
    Lupus ad Penn replied to the thread Stadium Plans.
    As long as I can walk to the ground at 2.30 from the Combermere Arms, I don’t mind where they rebuild the ground.
  • Lupus ad Penn
    Lupus ad Penn replied to the thread Old Molineux Photos.
    Looking down Molineux St towards its junction with WaterlooRd near the “Goal Post” pub.
    • IMG_2143.jpeg
    • IMG_2142.jpeg
  • Lupus ad Penn
    We won the League Cup, not the Milk Cup. There was no sponsor then.
  • Lupus ad Penn
    Lupus ad Penn replied to the thread Hurt.
    Today was really disappointing but it doesn’t compare with Watford. Leeds and Bolton were awful experiences,but Watford took it to a...
  • Lupus ad Penn
    Lupus ad Penn reacted to chignalwolf's post in the thread Old Molineux Photos with Like Like.
    Bill Slater ?
  • Lupus ad Penn
    Wolves switched to V neck collars in 1956-57 season, so the picture is before that.
  • Lupus ad Penn
    Lupus ad Penn reacted to wwbug's post in the thread Can we discuss Hobbs ? with Like Like.
    Talk is talk. For me the jury is still out. I am not sure . I still believe we have longterm weaknesses that should be addressed and we...
  • Lupus ad Penn
    The fans were on the pitch in May 1967 to celebrate our promotion under Ronnie Allen. You can see Allen speaking to the crowd from the...
  • Lupus ad Penn
    This was against Norwich in the first game of the season, August 25th 1973. We won 3-1 ( McCalliog,Dougan2) Kevin Keelan ,their...
  • Lupus ad Penn
    Great picture in today’s Express and Star of fans on their way to Molineux in 1958. The pub in the picture (The Chequer Ball) stood...
    • IMG_2097.jpeg
  • Lupus ad Penn
    Lupus ad Penn replied to the thread Top 6 or FA Cup ?.
    Leaving Maine Rd after losing to Leeds in the 1973 semi, my Dad said, don’t worry you anre only 15, you’ll go to plenty of FACup...
  • Lupus ad Penn
    Between 1954-58, as it shows the original floodlight pylons. Larger ones were Fitted in 1958.
  • Lupus ad Penn
    Sorry for the confusion! This is a photo of one of the”W”s from the top of the gate. I found it on a pavement coming back from Molineux...
    • IMG_2095.jpeg
  • Lupus ad Penn
    The gates were built in the late 50s early 60s, after a billiard hall, attached to Molineux hotel, has been demolished. The gates stayed...
Back
Top Bottom