Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by kiddywolves26

1. K

Congratulations Kiddy.

biggest club in the conference north with the best facilities by far. They were averaging just short of 3k gates each game although they were mid table most of the season- still a full time outfit as well. Odd really as far as I’m aware they are normally the team who fights for the title and...
  2. K

Season Ticket prices 23/24 (announced)

I’ve just renewed. Do think it’s a rip off based on this years performance but would renew whatever so no point moaning about it. In the process of buying my first house so sorted mine today before I discover more important things to use my money for.
  3. K

Our fanbase

Probably just wolves fans from Kidderminster direction. We have to change trains at smethwick Galton bridge when travelling to Wolverhampton. Easier than going into brum
  4. K

Rumours from the pub

I’m sure fosun announced they were looking to sell a % of the club a while back now. I assume the intention is to bring in more investment to help grow the club. Ie club sells % for 100m, 100m is used to stadium upgrades, this allowing upgrades to be done without affecting transfers etc
  5. K

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Marbella football centre have several facilities around Spain, one of which is in Benidorm. The Marbella football centre website confirms which facility wolves are using and for how long
  6. K

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

They have arranged the friendlies and training camp with MFC (Marbella football centre) as they have done for the last few years. Where as they normally use the Marbella campus they are using melia Villaitanna this time. The hotel looks amazing and is on the outskirts of Benidorm opposite the...
  7. K

Rumours from the pub

Adamas shorts have 37 on them though if that helps you feel any better
  8. K

New Shirt Sponsor/Reveal

Firstly you provided a link to sports direct not Jd sports Secondly why wouldn’t we? Are you suggesting sports direct is good enough for united, Madrid, Milan etc but not wolves? Personally i thinks it’s a good sign that another sports retailer is now stocking our gear. It’s a sign that the...
  9. K

Pre season friendlies

Done it all separately Ryanair form east mids £98pp. Leave 8.25am tues morning and fly back about 10pm Thurs evening. Got an apartment on the beach front for £132. It’s called Mar Blau and booked through booking.com. Fairly modern, No pool but does the job
  10. K

Pre season friendlies

I already this week booked off work (first week of my daughters school holidays) so I’ve booked us both 3 days in Benidorm. £328 all in beach front apartment. No pool but will treat her to the water park one of the days.
  11. K

Season Ticket Prices /Relocation/New STs

Had an email offering my daughter a season ticket today- only offering the top 800 if I read the email correctly. Won’t be able to take them up on the offer as there are only single seats available behind the goals and she is only 11
  12. K

Stadium Plans

Everyone just needs to look at it differently. Especially with sales amongst mendes clubs. We will get favours and also have to repay these favours. We paid Porto 60/62m for neves, jota and silva. Great value if you ask me?! And if neves goes for 60m we have already made 43/45m on these players
  13. K

Stadium Plans

I’m no engineer but surely a new upper tier could be built on top of the current one? Is it possible for the current concrete structure to act as the foundation? I genuinely think they plan for the Stan cullis to continue around without the need to demolish and re build. In the video he talks...
  14. K

Stadium Plans

I would imagine any drawings are already drawn up (employed an architect a few years back) and the application process wouldn’t take long as the club is already in consultation with the council in regards to the stadium plans. It would make perfect sense to develop the stadium using money from...
  15. K

Stadium Plans

They are selling shares in Fosun Sports not Wolves. That to me suggests they are going nowhere.
Back
Top Bottom