Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by k-dog

1. K

Team for Coventry 1/4 Final

This, I think.
  2. K

Paul Pogba - Banned

He will just one of the unlucky ones to get caught. I’d imagine HGH, testosterone and such will be pretty prevalent within pro football circles. The advantages it gives athletes are incredible, particularly for recovery and the fact they have to be fitness robots. I’ve seen people do it...
  3. K

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Absolute drivel isn’t it, the sort of thing I imagine they do in American sports. It’s bad enough cutting to another game to show a goal.
  4. K

Victory at The Hawthorns Video Thread

Vloggers, self-important egotists. Put your ****ing phones away.
  5. K

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Corinthians fans seem to think Yuri Alberto is awful, some even saying one of the worst players to play for them. Sign him up! Love an underdog!
  6. K

Brighton v Wolves comms thread.

Screeching like an old hooker then
  7. K

Jermaine Jenas is dreadful and that other comm nearly spaffed in his pants over a half Brighton chance. Embarrassing
  8. K

This ref is always such a ****
  9. K

Wolves v Brentford FAC3R comms thread.

Stuck in work listening on the Wolves app. It’s not very good commentary is it, whoever that is coughing is doing my head in!
  10. K

Premier B league unless you’re playing for Bayern.
  11. K

Definitely doesn’t work in our style of play. Can’t run with the ball for starters.
  12. K

Sasa is dreadful. Exactly the type of striker we didn’t need.
  13. K

Brentford v Wolves FAC3 comms thread.

Well done mystic Meg
  14. K

Everton verdict

Performance of the season, and last.
  15. K

GON wheels come off?!

I just new we were going to win, the GON/Wolves way, brilliant performances against the top 6, just wish we would offer up less of the dross against teams around us, so frustrating. Need a performance against Brentford but if this season is anything to go be, we won’t.
Back
Top Bottom