Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Japan Wulf

1. Japan Wulf

In Extremis.

Leave it at 20. It works fine. Sure, the teams at the top have more matches to play but they have the finances to employ bigger squads. I never heard a top-four side complaining that they finished in the top four. As for the also-rans, 20 teams makes it a bit more inclusive than 18 and gives a...
  2. Japan Wulf

Are we staying up or going down?

With things as they are? Going down. Stay in touch until the end of the year, get a good coach in place, shore up the squad with a fit striker and a decent center-half (at least), hopefully get Raul (and Neto) back (and on form), give everyone else a bloody good kick up the ****... and I think...
  3. Japan Wulf

Neto

Me too. Not dazzling, but under the circumstances, a good enough showing. For a young kid with little or no experience at this level, I thought he did enough to warrant more minutes in the future. He also looked as if he cared. There were one or two out there who didn't.
  4. Japan Wulf

Morgan Gibbs-White

He will go if it's right for both the club and the player. That's the bottom line. If he wants to go - and there may be circumstances where he would feel inclined to - then it might well be in the club's best interests to let him go, especially with his stock relatively high. I don't want us to...
  5. Japan Wulf

Your last exciting transfer

'Some people like to come across as superior...?' It's inflammatory to begin with, but... I digress. I think it's more of a question of perspective. I'm 65. The Fosun era began more than fifty years after I began watching football. I've no idea how old you happen to be and wouldn't presume to...
  6. Japan Wulf

Your last exciting transfer

Andy Gray. Well, perhaps not - I should probably say Adama. But for all the wonderful players we've signed in the last few years, watching Andy Gray sign the contract on the pitch was probably the most exciting signing of them all. Really felt we were at the beginning of an exciting journey...
  7. Japan Wulf

Morgan Gibbs-White

I'm not sure we'd win any more games (though a decent window might fix that - live in hope!) but I'd take that if I found that I was being entertained, which is what the sport is all about. We lost the first three games last season but it was entertaining, attacking football for the most part...
  8. Japan Wulf

Marquinhos

That was my understanding too. We paid 500K, though I thought Grasshoppers had paid 1 million rather than the 1.7 quoted in the article. Either way, I don't see how Wolves can possibly lose out on a deal like that. As someone else posted on another thread, given the connection between the...
  9. Japan Wulf

Marquinhos

The E&S article is effectively an invitation to read between the lines... never my favourite pastime. Perhaps Arsenal settled the matter with a nominal payment to Wolves? I somehow doubt it. I'm not sure if Arsenal have broken any laws - though they may well have acted unscrupulously. Perhaps...
  10. Japan Wulf

Morgan Gibbs-White

To be honest, I've never really followed Japanese football. I watch the occasional game on the TV but it tends to be slower and less physical than the British variety. Takumi Minamoto (I'm assuming that is who you are referring to - forgive me if I'm wrong) is very highly thought of in Japan and...
  11. Japan Wulf

Morgan Gibbs-White

There isn't any. Mind you, there isn't -as yet - any evidence to say that it won't. Have to wait for the data to come in. I do love a bit of anticipation.
  12. Japan Wulf

Morgan Gibbs-White

Not sure what that means. Or what your point is. If you have issues with my comments in post 2417 I'd be perfectly happy to discuss them with you. The floor is yours.
  13. Japan Wulf

Morgan Gibbs-White

Then let's give Hwang a 20-year contract and look at his data after he's finished. That work for you? How about thalidomide? Should we have waited 20 years for that particular data set to come in? Actually, it took five years which was five too many. Apologies to Muchy for not staying entirely...
  14. Japan Wulf

Its our club

Why shouldn't someone be grateful for what Fosun has done at Wolves? I'm not saying they should, but neither would I find it embarrassing if they did. I live in a small seaside town. When I first came to live here, there was a small shopping center that served the local community adequately...
  15. Japan Wulf

Its our club

Challenge but rephrase? What the **** is that supposed to mean except for, "I realise I was being a dick so now I'll backtrack". Let's go back to post 101. I made comments regarding six salient points. Your response was a vague 'I do agree with some of your points when relating to a traditional...
Back
Top Bottom