Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by IrchyWolf

1. IrchyWolf

Sheff Utd verdict

2. IrchyWolf

Corrupt, bent, bias ?

After being denied a win. They want a replay after failing to draw.
  3. IrchyWolf

Poll: GON by October? A temperature test. In, out, or on the fence?

I can take losing 3-2 away to a good Championship side. I can't take throwing away a 2-0 lead away to a good Championship side.
  4. IrchyWolf

Predict the 2023/24 Premier League Table

01 Man City 02 Arsenal 03 Liverpool 04 Chelsea 05 Newcastle 06 Man United 07 Aston Villa 08 Tottenham 09 West Ham 10 Brighton 11 Wolves 12 Crystal Palace 13 Everton * pre deduction 14 Fulham 15 Brentford 16 Forest 17 Burnley 18 Bournemouth 19 Luton 20 Sheff United
  5. IrchyWolf

Where will we finish …..

15th - 10th. It's yellow card accumulation that will kill us.
  6. IrchyWolf

Cheating, diving Kane! Get out of my England Team! You are a disgrace!

Spurs turn down 70 million bid from Bayern for him. So they should if Liverpool are paying €90 million for Valverde from Real.
  7. IrchyWolf

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

People still hanging the transfer fee around Fabio's neck but nobody questioning the 43 million for Cunha's two goals?
  8. IrchyWolf

Champions League

Are those 90 minute or 120 minute prices? Inter are no mugs and I like the value in that draw price.
  9. IrchyWolf

Hopes For Next Season

Goals. Top Ten. A good Cup run.
  10. IrchyWolf

Looking back in anger . 2022/23

All these targets, ins and outs, putative styles and formations. Structure at the club. Just sign a competent clinical finisher who is fit and will stay that way and most everything else will fit into place in its wake.
  11. IrchyWolf

Teams who can't catch us

And so it begins... Lovely.
  12. IrchyWolf

Wolves v Palace predictions

Heart 2-1 to the Wolves Head 2-1 to them if we're without Mario Lemina or Boubacar.
  13. IrchyWolf

FA- Now have a conundrum to consider

"players will put hands on officials all the time, so having a blanket 'you can't touch them or banned' rule would be daft IMO." There's the problem. Right there. Why would it be daft? Make it an absolute so players know exactly where they stand. There's too much of the "..but players have...
  14. IrchyWolf

Wolves v Bournemouth predictions

2-1. Tight squeeze win.
  15. IrchyWolf

What playing style are you expecting this season

Less reliance on the wings as the out ball when under pressure. More of a front foot midfield probing and operating between the opposition's lines. More central runs and carries. Greater acceleration and honed purpose in the final third. Team to become more of a unit; Attack as one, defend as...
Back
Top Bottom