Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Hixon Wolf

1. Hixon Wolf

Forest- possible points deduction

I'm wondering what punishment Forest would have thought appropriate to their breach - By appealing, they think 4 points is too much. So for argument sake, if they were docked 2 points, would that have been fair 'appropriate' punishment in their eyes? Personally I think not - I think if they...
  2. Hixon Wolf

View from the Opposition West Ham

I'd avoid any questions on: VAR A number 9 West Brom Villa Match of the day FFP Summer transfers (from next summer all the way back 20 years) January transfers (ditto) Silva FOSUN Paint jobs on stadium infrastructure Other ground improvements Stadium expansion Trees near to the training ground...
  3. Hixon Wolf

Brighton verdict

Well we didn't so......... Let's see what we do in the summer eh?
  4. Hixon Wolf

Brighton verdict

I'd call it ffp rather than penny pinching.
  5. Hixon Wolf

Brighton verdict

Never mind the performance on the pitch tonight, what a performance from the crowd. 20 mins to go and we were awesome.
  6. Hixon Wolf

Albion punishment

Shameless
  7. Hixon Wolf

GON wheels come off?!

Who needs wheels when you fly?
  8. Hixon Wolf

Super Mario

Class act. Should be our captain IMO.
  9. Hixon Wolf

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Thanks for the correction.
  10. Hixon Wolf

I believe it's £45 million without owner investment??
  11. Hixon Wolf

Nunes to City

More cards than goals. Impressive!
  12. Hixon Wolf

Thank you page sage. ;)
  13. Hixon Wolf

A song for "Pitbull" (Joao Gomes) ?

My take: He came from Rio to the Wolves' Southbank stand He's called the Pitbull now you've got to understand And when he shines he really shows you all he can Oh, João, João dance across this sacred land.
  14. Hixon Wolf

It's like the Infinite monkey theorem: The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type any given text, including the complete works of William Shakespeare. We have already applied this...
  15. Hixon Wolf

Points Prediction after 10 Games

United (A) - 1 Brighton (H) - 3 Everton (A) - 3 Palace (A) - 1 Liverpool (H) - 0 Luton (A) - 3 Citeh (H) - 0 Villa (H) - 1 Bournemouth (A) - 1 Newcastle (H) - 0 13 points!!
Back
Top Bottom