Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Grimsby Wolves

1. Grimsby Wolves

Terry Taylor to Grimsby on loan

Played the 90 mins last night as GTFC drew 2-2 and won on pens in the check a trade. Most of the Home team were youngsters, I hear our boy played well.
  2. Grimsby Wolves

Terry Taylor to Grimsby on loan

I’ll send updates from Humberside!
  3. Grimsby Wolves

Seven Years Ago Tonight

He’s had all the horror stories! Can’t tell you how many times I’ve made him watch videos of the old Molineux before Sir Jack’s re-build. These are the days of our lives.
  4. Grimsby Wolves

Seven Years Ago Tonight

My lads only ever seen our upward trajectory. He thinks this is normal !
  5. Grimsby Wolves

Who is going to Olympiacos! (With or without a ticket)

Got my ticket and booking fees for Olympiakos credited back to my card today.
  6. Grimsby Wolves

I’ve had 2 emails, one about the refund and one about the booking fees being refunded. It’ll take a few days for it to appear on my credit card statement though.
  7. Grimsby Wolves

:( Not had to beg my colleagues for time off for just 2 of our European away games. Slovan and Olympiakos
  8. Grimsby Wolves

I’m aiming for Lincolnshire by 0845 Friday. So if your meeting is local, you’ve got a better chance than us!
  9. Grimsby Wolves

Thanks JR, much appreciated. Somewhere to stash a powerbank and a coat is perfect. It’s gonna be freezing in Birmingham! I saw the Sports Options reps outside Espanyol and the coaches on the main road waiting.
  10. Grimsby Wolves

I’m gambling on getting Luke back to school on the Friday morning to stave off the divorce lawyers! The one day trip is the only way I think.
  11. Grimsby Wolves

How did folks get on with Sport Options? Looking at flights Wed/Thurs/Fri/Sat and they’re not cheap, the Sports Options trip is actually cheaper than anything I can get locally. Did people take a small bag and leave it on a coach?
  12. Grimsby Wolves

My firm went into panic about me coming back from Barcelona because of the 1 x confirmed case there. On the flip side, they are completely oblivious to the league of nations crews that work on the import tankers I go on daily and are sending me a ship full of Koreans! Half the shipping...
  13. Grimsby Wolves

Who is going to Barcelona! (With or without a ticket)

Tickets went at the 1130 mark this afternoon. Just above where me and my lad are. There were a handful of wheelchair access seats but that was it. Complimentary beverages in the box are gonna get some hammer :Do_O
  14. Grimsby Wolves

Who is going to Barcelona! (With or without a ticket)

Pencil me in for 2. shame there isn’t a discount for teenagers!! I’ll have to drink his share
Back
Top Bottom