Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fenrir_'s latest activity

• Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ reacted to Mugwump's post in the thread Mario Lemina with Like Like.
    We have a lot of players who we have run into the ground. Has to change for next season.
  • Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ replied to the thread 7 consecutive seasons in PL.
    From a fun perspective as a fan, there isn't a great deal in where we were as a Championship side aiming for promotion to now, where the...
  • Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ replied to the thread Matheus Cunha.
    The ceiling would be through the roof! Which is as mad as it sounds
  • Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ reacted to Tring Wolf's post in the thread Matheus Cunha with Like Like.
    Please footballing Gods, let me have just one full season of a front three of Neto, Cunha and RAN…
  • Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ reacted to WolfInSheep'sClothing's post in the thread Matheus Cunha with Like Like.
    10th and 11th premier league goal this season. Last year I felt that if he could add goals to his game with everything else he brings he...
  • Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ replied to the thread Matheus Cunha.
    The plus point to the 'mundane' we can get being where we are in the football pyramid (as I alluded to in the 7 seasons in the PL...
  • Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ replied to the thread 7 consecutive seasons in PL.
    We're in that position where we need a good season to challenge for Europe, and a bad season to risk being relegated. Making up the...
  • Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ reacted to Bossworld's post in the thread 7 consecutive seasons in PL with Like Like.
    This isn't meant to be a doom and gloom post, it's been a great run, but in one sense, it almost feels like we've regressed (given the...
  • Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ replied to the thread Forest verdict.
    Totally agree, don't think he should be anywhere near the side
  • Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ replied to the thread Forest verdict.
    Got another two years on his contract, he's going to take some shifting
  • Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ reacted to Ponty's post in the thread Forest verdict with Like Like.
    Would Doherty get in my other PL squad let alone start? The absolute definition of “passenger” again today.
  • Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ reacted to Golden Arrow's post in the thread Forest verdict with Like Like.
    Shameful re your Nuno comment. You have a very short memory is all I can say.
  • Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ reacted to Tring Wolf's post in the thread Forest verdict with Like Like.
    Given who we’re missing, thought we played ok first half. Fantastic goal from Cunha. Such a shame we conceded just before the break...
  • Fenrir_
    She's a Wolves fan, but talks some **** and despises Semedo. Had Semedo been in the Doherty role for the second goal there's no way...
  • Fenrir_
    Fenrir_ reacted to Erick1011's post in the thread Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread. with Like Like.
    He’s 1 yellow away from 10, so he needs to avoid a booking today and our next match EDIT: Must be before the first 32 games so this...
Back
Top Bottom