Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Elokobi Wan

1. Elokobi Wan

Wolves v Man Utd comms thread.

Need to start with RAN and Joao Gomes. And I really do like the look of Fraser. Give him more of a chance, he got in some nice positions.
  2. Elokobi Wan

Today’s Games 2023-2024

It is. Watching it now and Wrexham just went one up.
  3. Elokobi Wan

Well done George Elokobi

Massive congratulations to George! And how amazing would a matchup with Wolves be in the next round? Small matter of tomorrow first…
  4. Elokobi Wan

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

Even if he does, still doesn’t mean he’d have come good at this club. We need not just talented players but ones that fit the club, and much as I like Fabio and see he has masses of potential, it seems as though he just doesn’t fit Wolves right now.
  5. Elokobi Wan

Liverpool (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Hoping for this to be a great showing and an early turning point in the season. Come on Wolves! Go for it.
  6. Elokobi Wan

JR Bellegarde

The Strasbourg fans called him JeanJean (pronounced JohnJohn for those who think that’s a girl’s name twice :) )
  7. Elokobi Wan

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

That’s what the ITKs on the Blackburn forum were saying yesterday. Wants to stay there it sounded like. But who knows ?
  8. Elokobi Wan

Who is getting relegated 2024?

Everton, Luton, Sheff Utd. Sadly I think Wolves will be in the mix but I think we have enough to escape the bottom three. Hate to be that bloke, but if this does become a long-lived thread, can we please fix the title?
  9. Elokobi Wan

Welcome Gary

Not solely. He will have been given a set of restrictive parameters to work within. And within those parameters GON is likely the very best appointment he could have made.
  10. Elokobi Wan

New Songs - Chat GPT

OK I had to have a go at this. I present to you, a song for Jose Sa, (to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star): Dingle, Dingle, Jose Sa, Now a Wanderer you are. Past your gloves no ball gets by, Like a wall reaching the sky. Dingle, Dingle, Jose Sa, Number One, beneath the bar.
  11. Elokobi Wan

Rumours from the pub

Besides how many it can seat, the stadium is part of the club’s image. If we want to be a truly prestigious club again, we need a stadium to match that ambition.
  12. Elokobi Wan

MNF - Webb on VAR

AI refereeing assistance will be coming one day and perhaps not too far away the way things are going tech-wise. Take the human out of it, an AI voice in the ref's ear providing near realtime insights based on video analysis. Do we want that?
  13. Elokobi Wan

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Ready made song
  14. Elokobi Wan

Ruben on tv

He's such an intelligent guy too. I forget he's as young as he is. I think he'll be a top manager later in his career if that's what he wants. Maybe of Wolves? Meanwhile it would be a dream to have him stay with us as club captain beyond this season.
  15. Elokobi Wan

Neto

Just scored
Back
Top Bottom