Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Eastern Wolf's latest activity

• Eastern Wolf
    We did nothing in the second half apart from the goal that was disallowed. Traore gave us more energy when he came on and should have...
  • Eastern Wolf
    Eastern Wolf reacted to SteveBullsKnee's post in the thread Will Fosun realise? with Like Like.
    What about all the other costs associated to the club? Do you know them for the current year? Annual contract bonuses, paying off of JL...
  • Eastern Wolf
    Eastern Wolf replied to the thread Team for West Ham.
    I think Lemina has eased off it recently. Maybe tired from his all-action style of playing. An extra body in midfield would help us...
  • Eastern Wolf
    Eastern Wolf reacted to Southdownswolf's post in the thread Will Fosun realise? with Like Like.
    With e-sports I don't think FOSUN are looking at it from a prize money point of view. It's solely about branding like the leisure and...
  • Eastern Wolf
    Eastern Wolf reacted to Madmalc's post in the thread Will Fosun realise? with Like Like.
    I think Fosun have both realised and learnt from their successful ownership of our Football Club, Wolves: They are clearly becoming...
  • Eastern Wolf
    Eastern Wolf replied to the thread Burnley Verdict.
    Even “forwards” miss the type of chance that RAN had last night. Antonio missed a one on one last night for West Spam against Spuds. And...
  • Eastern Wolf
    Eastern Wolf reacted to Black Country Wanderer's post in the thread Burnley Verdict with Like Like.
    As i said last night any away point is a good one in the Prem They had a lot of shots and Sa made some good saves but we had the better...
  • Eastern Wolf
    Eastern Wolf reacted to Werewolf of Wombourne's post in the thread Burnley Verdict with Like Like.
    You could make the same argument about the Jeff Shi out brigade, everything that is wrong is down to Jeff personally and there are no...
  • Eastern Wolf
    Eastern Wolf reacted to QB Wolf's post in the thread Burnley Verdict with Like Like.
    It doesn't read like a criticism of the club to me, just a statement of the facts, we needed more players we couldn't afford them, all...
  • Eastern Wolf
    He wasnt making good runs at all. He ran either offside or into defenders when there was space to run in to. Understandable that the...
  • Eastern Wolf
    Sa was the man of the match for us. Semedo, Ait nuri, Gomes were positives. Lemina OK. The others could have done better. No threat from...
  • Eastern Wolf
    Eastern Wolf replied to the thread Hwang.
    I've been supportive of Hwang in the face of all the abuse he gets. But so long as he's been with us he has struggled with injuries...
  • Eastern Wolf
    Eastern Wolf replied to the thread Chiquinho.
    I thought he was a youngster of 18 or 19. Should be showing more at his age. I don't mean the finished article of course but more than...
  • Eastern Wolf
    Eastern Wolf replied to the thread Team V Burnley.
    Either Doherty or Traore up front would do better than any of the kids right now. Doherty is a good finisher and knows how to find...
  • Eastern Wolf
    Eastern Wolf replied to the thread The Joao Gomes Fan Club.
    He improves game by game. Even did a great dribble against Villa yesterday.
Back
Top Bottom