Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by dnf14

1. D

Gary’s De-Presser

"Could all play a part" has generally meant (this season) included in the matchday squad for the first game or two and then sub appearances until confident in full fitness. Very unlikely they feature this weekend imo.
  2. D

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

And RAN imo because City and Arsenal are both teams that are in a different stratosphere to us, interested in him and he has a reasonable chance of making it into the starting XI of both. These are the moves highlighted to players we want to sign to illustrate ourselves as a pathway to greatness.
  3. D

Clattenburg Quits Forest....

Very on-brand for Marinakis to hire a former ref and not actually know the role the hiring was for. I assume he thought Clattenburg would be mates with all the rest and could grease a few wheels to get decisions to go Forest's way.
  4. D

Tommy Doyle

Sheff Utd were interested last summer but us wanting him as a Nunes makeweight definitely helped swing things in our favour.
  5. D

Mail got their figures from SportBible who in turn got them from Capology, the website that says Fabio Silva is on £80k p/w, RAN is on £10k p/w and Enso is on £20k p/w. Not saying we're not very low on the wage ladder but I'd take a heap of salt with the Mail article.
  6. D

Today’s Games 2023-2024

That's more due to Alonso turning them down and Nagelsmann renewing with German NT, Ragnick is far down their list of candidates and he's likely one of the few willing to accept a short-term deal in Bayern's hope of luring Alonso in 2025.
  7. D

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Then no-one will be able to poach him, Bayern would be the only club I could see having the clout to dislodge him from Villa barring them getting knocked out of CL spots.
  8. D

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Emery signed a new deal last week; if Villa make CL the only team that is going to both need a coach and be able to poach him would be Bayern imo.
  9. D

http://sportwitness.co.uk/exceptional-humble-kid-wolves-picture-sign-rising-star-talk-offer-already-gets-backing-shine/ Sounds nothing like Guedes imo.
  10. D

Skeptical of any reported interest in an article also stating there are ongoing contract talks, it always screams agent shenanigans to me.
  11. D

First I recall to report it from these shores was Percy I think.
  12. D

Striker Yuri Alberto jets in tonight to sign for Wolves - Sources For anyone worried, remember this little ditty from 3 months ago, several hours after we heard about the deal falling through from far more reputable sources. I don't think O'Rourke has a Wolves source anymore.
  13. D

Can we wait until things actually happen before breaking out the pitchforks? I just put a new finish on mine so I can't use it for another day or so.
  14. D

Sometimes rumours can be like Chinese whispers where the payment could've been in instalments, €5m of which being up front and someone's source took that and spun a story of us making a €5m bid from it. Typical silly season stuff.
  15. D

€12m is a familiar figure but O Jogo themselves said Braga rejected a bid of €15m. Braga recebeu propostas de 15 milhões de euros por Rodrigo Gomes Sounds like ****'s being made up tbh.
Back
Top Bottom