Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Ditton Wolf

1. D

Nathan Fraser

Some harsh comments for a young player who is has been put in the team following injuries to key players and allowing strikers to leave and not being replaced. One comment 'He can't score against championship opposition' - You are right today but he can score against Pl opposition (Brighton)...
  2. D

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Watching the highlights of Fulham game and the commentator mentioned that GON will not be in the dug out following his yellow card. Don't know if this is correct but it was his third yellow card ?
  3. D

Chelsea verdict

Night and day compared with the first half against Man Utd. Keep saying it but when our first team are on it we are a match for anyone in this league. When was the last time we scored 7 goals in two games, things are going to get much better with this team and a few additions over the summer.
  4. D

Tommy Doyle

Got to agree with you there. He has been consistent in his performances since Gomes suspension. Good engine and always looking to move the ball forward. Thought he was MOM for us last night. It will be harsh if he's dropped when Gomes is back.
  5. D

Nathan Fraser

At the game certainly won his fair share of aerial duels and holding the ball up.
  6. D

JONZY54 -Ref watch Brentford v Wolves

At the game last night and the officiating was dire as we know. The linesman in the first half flagged for offside against Brentford then put his flag down which led to a Brentford corner. Thought that linos keep their flag up until referee sees it. In any event the linos, ref and VAR had a shocker.
  7. D

Sarabia

Again, I thought he would get bullied in a physical match up against Everton. At first not a fan but he has turned a corner and put in consistent performances a cultured player who is is undroppable at the moment.
  8. D

Tommy Doyle

He was outstanding today. Thought he would get bullied by their midfield but how wrong I could be. Kept the ball moving and kept it simple, he is going to be a real asset for us.
  9. D

Arsenal v Wolves comms thread.

I take it Hwang missing next game for his 5th Yellow card?
  10. D

Arsenal v Wolves comms thread.

This game was already a write off. League leaders who demolished Lens 6 - 0 and we are playing with an inexperienced midfield and missing 5 key players. My only hope before this game was not to concede too many goals.
  11. D

Sheff Utd verdict

On a positive note Bellegarde scores his first goal and Lemina doesn't get booked so available for Spurs. Back to the game we were poor. Its about game management take the point and move on but no play against the worst team in Pl and gift them 3 points.
  12. D

Fulham away

Just DM'd you.
  13. D

Man City ticket

Couldn't find a taker for my spare ticket... shame but you missed one hell of a game and brilliant atmosphere
  14. D

Man City ticket

Mate I know your'e not. No offence taken just trying to recoup some money as son unable to make the next 2 games.
  15. D

Man City ticket

The ticket i'm offering is £25, less than face value to fellow mixers.....
Back
Top Bottom