Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by dewolfman

1. D

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Are we allowed to spend freely in the summer? If so do we have money to spend? I've lost track of it all now.
  2. D

Podence

Probably best we do forget that lol
  3. D

Podence

This goal against villa is very underrated, it’s tremendous skill
  4. D

Podence

I messed up the multi quote thing lol
  5. D

Podence

6. D

Podence

Podence man, deserved more respect from fans and staff really, he played a big part in keeping us up last season. On his day he was great, I’d have been happy to have kept him, probably would have done a job while our top 3 were out too.
  7. D

GOTS -- now with Poll

Sarabia's goal was Bergkamp-esque, you don't see goals as elegant as that very often.
  8. D

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

he needs to start at the bottom again, moving to wolves was a bad decision for all parties, too young too soon.
  9. D

GOTS -- now with Poll

Can you do a poll please?
  10. D

Hi Ho Silver Lining

I hate hi ho silver lining just so monotonous and boring. Get rid.
  11. D

I like Boubs

He was a bit wobbly to start off with but with the support he's been given, we had a good feel of what we might expect next season.
  12. D

Hwang

I like Hwang, when he's bad he can be very bad but he's been good on the whole this season and his games to goals ratio is decent. Neto, Cunha, Hwang and another striker will be great to have next season.
  13. D

I like Boubs

He still has his knockers
  14. D

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

I know semedo has been playing well lately but was that the first good cross he’s ever put in for us? Only for it to be ruled out!
  15. D

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

odule%3Dsystemcontroller%3Dembedurl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FStanCollymore%2Fstatus%2F1783249117189218423 Collymore is right "Nit picking jobsworthness of the highest and most frustrating kind."
Back
Top Bottom