Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Derbywolf85

1. D

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Tell me you've not been reading the forum without telling me you ain't been reading the forum.
  2. D

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Transfermarkt reports an Ankle Injury in 2021 and an ACL - So no, he isn't injury prone. Really grinds my gears in sports. For me , someone who is injury prone is someone who is constantly breaking down through muscle injuries and can't keep themselves healthy. You can't include things like...
  3. D

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

This is a really original joke, amazed nobody has ever made it before.
  4. D

Shame this didn't get traction - He's a good player. All round striker type.
  5. D

Ignore them. Just do your thing. You're hurting nobody and providing entertainment.
  6. D

If you just cough up the money, you are seen as a soft touch. Chelsea are your absolute PRIME example of this. We negotiated the City deal for Nunes, got a Worldy. We negotiated the Joao Gomes deal, Got a worldy. You don't just bang your cash on the table from the off.
  7. D

JR Bellegarde

You may as well talk to a wall. People who don't understand business just don't understand business. They're not open to hearing sense on the matter.
  8. D

Will people EVER understand that this just isn't how business works?
  9. D

Santiago Bueno Signing

Confirmed as squad Number 4 - As revealed by Dave Azzopardi of Talking Wolves about 3 hours prior. Northnorfolk Wolf is inconsolable.
  10. D

Santiago Bueno Signing

Nah, you’re just not funny. Come across as a bitter old man. Dave (through talking wolves) is an excellent aggregator of information. Their podcast is informative and entertaining and every once in a while they get a genuine piece of news from other sources such as Journalists of varying...
  11. D

Ta. Saw that on Twitter earlier. Don't remember too much about him but a quick search tells me he's better than KDB and we should be all over it?
  12. D

What does this say? Previews no longer show up for me. Tried asking the Admins about it, but they have no idea why!
  13. D

Think that with the Hodge injury, we now need 2 CM's and a Striker to finish it off. Either of the lads from Strasbourg would be good signings. No idea about a Striker acquisition though, seems the Iheanacho move isn't materialising (yet).
  14. D

Nunes to City

This isn't how it works anymore and hasn't been for years. Club sound out the player first in order to avoid going through the hassle of negotiating for the player only for the player to not be interested. I imagine it goes: City - "Hi, is that Jorge? We'd like to sign Matheus Nunes from...
  15. D

Team for Everton

No Nunes, so it goes to 4-2-3-1 for me: Bentley Semedo - Dawson - Kilman - RAN Lemina - Gomes Hwang - Cunha - Neto Silva Subs - Sa, King, Doc, Toti, Bueno, Boubacar, Hodge, Sarabia, Sasa,
Back
Top Bottom