Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Derby Wolf

1. D

Great FORGOTTEN Wolves goals

Carl Robinson v Bradford in 1997/98. Ruben Neves was barely a year old. Slightly overshadowed as it was the night Stephen George Bull scored his 300th.
  2. D

Season Tickets

There's some nuance to some of the prices too. Arsenal pay for 26 games for Cup games and are refunded if they don't play sufficient qualifying cup games at home. Brighton have negotiated with Southern Rail to give supporters train travel to home games from several local stations to Falmer...
  3. D

Vinny Clarke OUT

Thats it, that's the post.
  4. D

Season Tickets

Meanwhile Leicester announce plans to expand the King Power to 40k.
  5. D

Season Tickets

Wolves couldn't wait to stick the boot in on the cancer six and take the moral high ground but have no doubt we have the same poison running through the veins of our club. Vinny Clark is a ****ing parasite.
  6. D

Longest Top Flight Spell since the 70's!

There are genuine cracks appearing at the moment which need addressing over pre-season but even in this disrupted/poor season we've still picked up more points than any other other Premier League season with 6 games to spare. That shows the base we are now hopefully operating at. Get things...
  7. D

Fans Parliament to become Supporters Trust

Pinged an email to Dave Wood. His email is davidwood@wolves.co.uk if anybody else wants it. The one provided was slightly different and didn't work.
  8. D

The Molineux Mix Lockdown Wolves Quiz!!!

Arrrrre you bolton in disguise? Sorry, i miss chanting obscenities at strangers ;)
  9. D

Aston Villa v Sheffield Utd 17th June poll

I'm no fan of the boy but he's been physically assaulted at Blues and went on to score the winner. It was then he'd likely lose his focus on the game but he answered them in the best way. Compare that to Lee Hughes who lost his head game after game against us and nutted Ludo all because them...
  10. D

Making Molineux home

Imagine spending £7 not to have your photo on and Wolves keep your money. Still, might be some decent adverts in your programme. @PumpKing saw this on Twitter think it's a good idea too
  11. D

Albion (obsessed)

I was round my other halfs grans recently and she was watching Strike it Lucky so mid-late 90's and Barrymore was talking to an Asian contestant pulling at his eyes going "herrow!" My jaw was on the floor, this wasn't a few tanked up football fans but a household name on national television...
  12. D

Molineux redevelopment

Easy spending other people's dosh innit?
  13. D

Dean Smith's father

Spot on. No sensitive way to say it. My nan had it for years and towards the end everytime the home called my dad was on tenterhooks it was going to be "the" call. It was a mercy in the end. Last time I saw her she was as you describe. She was talking but didn't know anybody was there... but...
  14. D

Grasshoppers Zürich

Old boys network was exactly how we were before Fosun arrived, a collection of people who were complacent in the comfort of job security. This delay could be a huge benefit for you for them to do their thing and get you organised. We had to write off 16/17 season while Fosun found the people...
  15. D

Most Disappointing Wolves signing?

Patrick Cutrone.
Back
Top Bottom