Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Darvo

1. D

Manchester City (A) Pre-Match Thread!

Good old Noddy. UTW!
  2. D

FA charge GON

There’s something very unsavoury and unpalatable about being denied the right to speak freely and openly.
  3. D

Podence

Can’t recall any derogatory chants aimed at Podence at any time?
  4. D

GOTS -- now with Poll

My heart sank when he limped off injured in front of the real home end.
  5. D

Wolves v Luton Town verdict thread.

I thought he offered us an outlet that has sadly being missing during our injury crisis. However, his hold up play and touch at times left something to be desired.
  6. D

Premier League, Newcastle and free speech

If the police have ruled that her social media post does not break the law and represent a hate crime then I fail to see how this falls into the jurisdiction of NUFC or The Premier League? Who the hell do they think they are? I hope she wins her case.
  7. D

Premier League, Newcastle and free speech

This doesn’t feel right at all.
  8. D

Billy Wright loos

?
  9. D

Maybe GON and his coaches have been working very hard on Bouba and getting him ‘Premier league match ready’.
  10. D

I like Boubs

I thought he showed some signs of maturity and composure today that combined with his incredible acceleration and work rate give me some genuine hope that he could turn out to be a good un. Still young too.
  11. D

Great to win a game and VAR not to rear its ugly head :)
  12. D

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

I don't think you appreciate the depth of feeling and upset / hurt that VAR has caused. One of my brothers has a season ticket and has had for a very long time. He has now stopped going to matches and will not renew. Let me assure you, it has nothing whatsoever with how Wolves are performing...
  13. D

Completely disagree. I can handle Wolves under performing (we have had plenty of previous experience over the years). What I can't handle is the monstrosity of VAR that has wrecked the game.
  14. D

How do you fix it though? Unless something clever enough to match the speed of a linesman's raised arm (which we always looked for in the old days) is invented, how can you remove the lingering doubt as to whether a goal is really a goal? Its this that is by far the biggest problem of VAR for...
  15. D

It’s such a sad and frustrating state of affairs. Not because Wolves have been hard done by (and boy have we) but the game I have loved all my life has been stripped of its dignity and fun. If you tried extremely hard, I don’t think you could design anything that could wreck the beautiful game...
Back
Top Bottom