Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by DanishWolf

1. D

Everton, surely a points deduction?

I love the fact though that their fans forum still has a Summer 2024 transfer thread full of hope and more or less fanciful transfer suggestions. https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/summer-2024-transfer-thread.119335/page-112
  2. D

Everton, surely a points deduction?

All clubs make those mistakes once in a while. Everton turned it into an art form.
  3. D

Today’s Games 2023-2024

38 goals 45 games in all competitions.. We really missed out there..
  4. D

Yerson Mosquera

Partering Raul Albiol in defence probably hasn't hurt his development either 58 games for Spain, WC winner with them. Trophies with Real Madrid, Napoli and Villareal.
  5. D

Is VAR a specifically English/British problem

Two legendary refs right there. I've especially fond memories of Hackett because as well as being a ref during the era when I fell in love with English football, he was also the ref when I saw Denmark beat Greece 7-1 in a World Cup qualifier in 1989. I've a funny story about Courtney too...
  6. D

Yeah we don't particular like it here. But still at least in Denmark, (I don't watch much Norwegian football) It's been implemented better than in the PL.
  7. D

Nope, in fact I rarely notice who the ref is, when watching games, which is quite telling.
  8. D

Gary O'Neil - tactics

GON has made mistakes, and he isnt blameless for our recent run, despite bad luck with injuries. However he still has plenty of credit in my book. He's obviously a talented manager, with lots of tactical knowledge, and good manmanagement skills. However he's also a very inexperienced manager...
  9. D

I agree it has to go, but the the way its implemented abroad isnt the same everywhere. As an example, here in Denmark, its only ever used for clear and obvious errors, meaning that we dont have VAR as the centre of attention in most games. But still, as I said, I prefer it to go,
  10. D

Sarabia

Of course he's been disappointing. No denying that. He himself has admitted that he's struggled to adapt. So there's that aude to it, as well as the points about the need for players with pace around him. However the point lot of people make that he's simply a rubbish player doesn't make sense...
  11. D

Sarabia

This.. People keep pointing to his lack of pace, but he never had that, yet has performed well at an even higher level than Wolves. I personally watched him being one of Spains best players here at Parken Stadium as they beat Croatia in the Euros. He was brillant that night. Linking play...
  12. D

It's used here in the Danish league, but much more sparingly than in the PL. Its mostly used for clear and obvious errors..as intended. Doesn't mean there hasn't been controversy of course, and it's not very popular here either. But it doesn't take centre stage as often here as in the PL. Also...
  13. D

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Fair point
  14. D

Gary O'Neil - tactics

I've no questions about GON ability tactically and with regards to his manmanagement But I'm starting to wonder about the other aspects around the team. When he arrived a big deal was made of the increase in intensity in training sessions It seemed a good idea at the time and we certainly for...
  15. D

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

It really is..
Back
Top Bottom