Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

clivewolves's latest activity

• clivewolves
    clivewolves replied to the thread Congratulations King John!.
    https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/club/20240424-richards-becomes-wolves-vice-president/
  • clivewolves
    clivewolves reacted to Mutchy's post in the thread Congratulations King John! with Like Like.
    New club Vice-President. Well deserved recognition.
  • clivewolves
    clivewolves replied to the thread Stadium Plans.
    • 1713867311490.png
  • clivewolves
    clivewolves replied to the thread Lopetegui.
    I did read one comment from a West Ham fan calling Lopetegui the cheap option. I don't think Lopetegui would share that view. I think...
  • clivewolves
    clivewolves replied to the thread Today’s Games 2023-2024.
    It feels like the winners lost and the losers won but that's football. It can be a cruel mistress.
  • clivewolves
    A good effort from the lads. Chirewa did well, particularly in the first half. Traore was good. Arsenal weren't at their best but...
  • clivewolves
    clivewolves replied to the thread FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED.
    I wonder how many Championship clubs also want to get rid of replays. A fair few play weaker teams in the FA Cup and want to focus on...
  • clivewolves
    Traditionally the FA have made changes to the competition so this change fits into that tradition. They should have consulted all the...
  • clivewolves
    I'm not too fussed either way. For all the talk about it being another nail in the coffin for the FA Cup it's still going to be played...
  • clivewolves
    clivewolves replied to the thread Arsenal predictions.
    I think Joao Gomes will have a good game. Under the lights, celebrating every tackle and a Man of the Match performance.
  • clivewolves
    clivewolves replied to the thread Astropay.
    I think I still have some money in an account that I won on some Wolves related promotion. They wanted either a passport number or a...
  • clivewolves
    After watching Real Madrid get to another Champions League semi-final I still can't believe Carlo Ancelotti was the Everton manager. He...
  • clivewolves
    clivewolves replied to the thread Season ticket prices 24/25.
    Wolves should run one of those "want to leave a gift in your will?" advertisements. I expect there will be a rise and the renewal rate...
  • clivewolves
    clivewolves replied to the thread Matheus Cunha.
  • clivewolves
    clivewolves reacted to Chris H's post in the thread Stadium Plans with Like Like.
    E-sports is supposedly getting a new stadium and you’ve posted it here, this’ll be fun.
Back
Top Bottom