Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by CITIZEN ERASED

1. CITIZEN ERASED

Adama Traore ~ To Sign New Contract ~ Or Loaned & Sold to Barcelona 2022?

One of the most exciting players to grace our team. Cannot wait to see him flying again with a crowd in full voice. I’m not going to judge him based upon the Covid football we are seeing on telly. This isn’t proper football and people need to remember that, the lad is an entertainer without a...
  2. CITIZEN ERASED

Trouble during Espanyol

I got off car park at around 10.25pm and whilst stuck in traffic outside The Planet about 5-6 lads all dressed in black came running from Broad St looking like they had been up to no good. Couldn’t ID them in a million years but struck me as odd they were all dressed exactly the same. Black...
  3. CITIZEN ERASED

Northbank.

Sit in SB upper and the car park I use usually means I get stuck in gridlocked traffic after the game. I prefer to wait until the end because I have some serious Wolves FOMO...so I have to take the gridlocked traffic on the chin. I got off car park at around 10.25pm. Don't blame others for...
  4. CITIZEN ERASED

Shame in the game. Wolves ‘fans’ implicated.

Fair enough having watched it back you are right, it was his loser comment that probably riled up the Jimenez fan club. Point still stands that the tweets are taken out of context and were mostly sent from Mexican accounts although I’m sure there will be a couple from local louts. Strange...
  5. CITIZEN ERASED

Shame in the game. Wolves ‘fans’ implicated.

Just watching this now...the opening sequence is about the online racism the Watford players received after the semi-final. Really puts us in a bad light, the racism is wrong but definitely taken out of context as far as I am aware. Deeney mocked a bit of Mexican culture and the Mexican’s got...
  6. CITIZEN ERASED

Tyre Mark Wolves Shirt (L) - Wanted!

If the original poster is still after this shirt in large looks like this guy has it available for £90: Facebook Marketplace: Football vintage wolves top – T-Shirts – Stafford
  7. CITIZEN ERASED

MOTD Tonight

Just curious did MOTD pick up on the Afobe chant?
  8. CITIZEN ERASED

Lyrics to all our chants

Careful that sounds like a right can of worms you are opening there. Always felt a tad uncomfortable with this song...although must admit the Shouty Man that seems to get it going at away days only seems to know half the song and his version seems a bit more sanitized.
  9. CITIZEN ERASED

Southampton atmosphere / ‘Besiktas’ scarf challenge

Leave the MOTH at 2.30pm?! The Steve Bull ticket holders will have to set off at 2pm if they want a chance of seeing kick off...
  10. CITIZEN ERASED

Thomas Cook / Slightly more tickets available for home games

I wouldn't worry too much about it impacting on us. Fosun and Guo appear to have fingers in alot of pies and occasionally a finger might get burned...there are no real guarantees when it comes to investment so they knew the risks, besides TC going under wasn't exactly a shock been on the cards...
  11. CITIZEN ERASED

Leaving early = disgrace

I sacked off the second half in favour of the pub - that game was a proper beer interrupter. Soz.
  12. CITIZEN ERASED

Should there ever be a discussion about who takes a penalty on the pitch

Letting players fight it out and decide for themselves will be detrimental to team morale. I suspect Nuno made it clear that Neves is penalty taker if on pitch and there will be an order depending on who is on pitch to take them if Neves isn't. I expect Cutrone being new wasn't aware...I...
  13. CITIZEN ERASED

Families still living in Portugal/Spain

Julio Figueroa or Chintash as I like to call him...
  14. CITIZEN ERASED

Adama Traore is All Right ~ Even @ RWB

Fantastic Adama...great option and more effective that Doherty who wasn't at the races today.
Back
Top Bottom