Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Chode

1. Chode

Today’s Games 2023-2024

He still wears it, he pulled it off when he scored. You can see him holding it during the knee slide. Good header, seen him score a few similar goals for us.
  2. Chode

Gary O’Neil - Poll

If he plays Silva up front alongside Cunha, I might change my vote. We‘ve got super Gary O’Neil…
  3. Chode

Friendly in Dublin

Fabio and Doc have changed the game!
  4. Chode

Men waffling about anything but transfers thread

The Mirror saying Leicester are closing in on a deal for Coady.
  5. Chode

Newcastle Verdict

We move the ball backwards so much faster than when we’re going forward.
  6. Chode

Podence

For all the work rate there is absolutely zero end product. Never a perfect pass setting up a chance, every shot he hits seems to be scuffed. loses out in nearly all psychical battles. Him running the ball out of play for a goal kick after some good initial work pretty much sums him up as a player.
  7. Chode

Leicester City Verdict

I’ve seen some **** performances over the last 30 years but that performance from Joggin Jonny has to rate up there as one of the most pathetic, embarrassing excuses for a “professional” performance I have ever seen. He absolutely does not care! Only player to come out of that game with any...
  8. Chode

Wolves v Leicester City comms. thread.

It’s truly shocker how little effort Jonny is putting in. Ambling around at a light jog the whole game.
  9. Chode

Neto

Love Neto but his inability or unwillingness to ever use his right foot will hold him back from Ronaldo level.
  10. Chode

Jade wolf as The roll call has gone.

“Posts when we’re winning, she only posts when we’re winning...” :D
  11. Chode

Crystal Palace Verdict Thread

No win in eight. Conceding easy goals, while not scoring any. A very distinct lack of confidence. It’s a very scary combination and we are at risk of being dragged into a relegation battle, if not already! plusses from today. Kilman and Boly did well. Willian looks a threat. minuses, the worst...
  12. Chode

Rui Patricio

Fixed it for you. After a decent start to his Wolves career, he’s been poor for a very long time now. He’s not the only one unfortunately.
  13. Chode

Wolves v Baggies comms. thread.

The awareness from Fábio to hold off the defender before composing himself for the finish was amazing. Made up for the lad.
  14. Chode

Why cant we score goals ?- Poll

Lack of a striker. Our attacks focused on out wide and the reluctance of our centre midfielders or anyone else it seems, to get in the box. Poor decisions when (finally) in good positions. Bad luck or the keeper having a worldy.
  15. Chode

Burnley verdict thread

Shocking how bad that was. Playing Owen Otowasie in some kind of false nine position was a strange one. Literally the only positive from that was Fabio getting a goal. Gotta be 4-2-3-1 going forward, we look so much better with that lately.
Back
Top Bottom