Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by caradon wolf

1. C

Forum Issues?

I have tried logging out and signing back in. No change: an advert between each post. ( on ipad).
  2. C

Forum Issues?

Exactly the same here with ads.
  3. C

Food for thought?

One aspect that has occurred to me today whilst reading this thread is the need perhaps for much better qualified football club owners. Consider the likes of Lampard, Rooney and our very own Saunders- all given fairly high profile jobs with no real evidence they could do the job. All doomed to...
  4. C

Food for thought?

A different and much needed perspective I think. The one constant in human history is change. At our individual, day to day level, it can seem to be glacially slow. Regressive perhaps at times. At my age I remember Clyde Best playing for West Ham. A time when foreign players meant someone from...
  5. C

Food for thought?

I have been impressed by Liam Rosenior each time I see him talking football. A highly articulate young man doing great things quietly at Hull City.
  6. C

2nd March 1974

Yes, the 80 pence for the match ticket was money well spent!
  7. C

Crystal Palace Ultras

Indeed, the teacher on duty at break and dinnertime at WGS came outside and handrung a large bell to signal the need to go to lessons.
  8. C

Crystal Palace Ultras

I can remember a lady that rang a large cowbell at Maine Road.
  9. C

Blue Card

As someone who is very colour blind can I say this is not going to make the slightest difference to me.
  10. C

Well done George Elokobi

The result of the round undoubtedly. George performing football miracles!
  11. C

Well done George Elokobi

Maidstone through to the fourth round. Check out George's interview on football focus.Is there a nicer person in football ?
  12. C

Chelsea Verdict

And scoring from corners? What is going on?
  13. C

R.I.P. Jonzy54

A fellow Old Wulfrunian. RIP
  14. C

Wolves Museum Monthly Newsletter.

Works fine. Enjoyed the read.
  15. C

Gary O'Neill's Molineux Army

Very pleased for the bloke. He deserves this.
Back
Top Bottom