Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Blackpool Wolf

1. B

Last chance saloon....

On paper an in form Fulham seemed as big a threat as a no doubt cautiously set up West Ham - and look what we did to Fulham.
  2. B

Molineux to Host Women’s League Cup Final

My daughter is a big fan of ladies football so I treated her to corporate today - £75 a pop for 4 of us - first time in corporate at Wolves for me - afraid not very impressed - fabulous view but legroom is worse than Billy Wright where we usually reside. Food very disappointing - burger and...
  3. B

Sheffield Utd verdict

I agree with most of other comments - thing for me is that we all know that rarely are two halves of football the same, and that 1-0 is a very slender lead - SO why when we are on top do we not try and put game out of sight ? Far too much casualness in the first half after we scored. They were...
  4. B

Away season tickets - should they continue?

Wolves and the Premier League are sleepwalking into a big issue further down the line - the 3000 limit on a2ay tickets and the use of virtual closed shop away season ticket schem means that very few youngsters are getting the buzz that many of us got from going to Villa Park etc. Over time the...
  5. B

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Whoever was in goal for Boro last season
  6. B

PROTEST South Bank turn backs in 6th minute

Not read all thread so sorry if duplicating - I think we should organise ballot of fans - if we can show 90 % plus want to scrap VAR then it will be powerful thing for authorities to grapple with
  7. B

What tactic would you add?

Pressing better as a group (unless the way they do it at present is deliberate).
  8. B

GON at Bournemouth

But we wanted Lage out and now he’s walking Brazilian League
  9. B

Liverpool Verdict

I thought we did much better than we expected we would do. Great first half - didn’t take the chances - including one where Netto broke and we had 4 or 5 breaking into the box. Not sure why we sat off at start of 2nd half - just invited inevitable. Gomes man of match for me - superb. Semedo...
  10. B

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

I originally had great problems - particularly trying to link family members. A call to fan services seems to have sorted things as I booked three tickets for Blackpool in 30 seconds
  11. B

Buyers

If we get relegated their asset falls massively in value - cant see they would want that - see for example last January’s spending - so maybe all current crap is true - but can’t understand mixed messages coming from Hobbs and Jeff -
  12. B

Embarrassment

Had lunch with Chelsea season ticket holder today - he thinks they will struggle to get top 10 - no midfield and Mudryk very fast but no football brain.. Also fearful of rule breaches they self reported yesterday -
  13. B

Look on the bright side...

One aim this season - avoid relegation - re group and off we go again. 100% backing required from us fans - every point is precious
  14. B

Jeff Shi Letter

Good to hear from Jeff. We must play by the rules - I wonder if Everton and others are doing the same? it seems that others are in trouble: Everton - hardly signed anyone and we’re rubbish last two seasons Luton - have seemingly decided to largely stick with promotion team - will drop...
  15. B

A new realism - and as always we are all in this together.

The bit I don’t follow is that if Fosun want to sell then the best thing for them is to sell when we are in the Premier League as the price will be much higher than if we are relegated.
Back
Top Bottom