Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Big Saft Kid's latest activity

• Big Saft Kid
    Big Saft Kid reacted to Contrarian's post in the thread The Death of Football, R.I.P. with Like Like.
    As long as by "incompetence" you mean officials who are too weak to risk giving anything against the biggest clubs. I think that is...
  • Big Saft Kid
    Big Saft Kid replied to the thread MoTD tonight.
    I only saw the RAN penalty on MoTD (ridiculous decision I agree, made by someone who obviously has never actually played football) but I...
  • Big Saft Kid
    Big Saft Kid reacted to Watfordfc's post in the thread MoTD tonight with Like Like.
    He says it every week about some incident - says it all.
  • Big Saft Kid
    Big Saft Kid replied to the thread City verdict.
    I agree. I'm not fully convinced by GON either. We have been shocking since losing to Coventry and he doesn't seem to be able to sort...
  • Big Saft Kid
    Big Saft Kid reacted to crocos's post in the thread City verdict with Like Like.
    That felt like watching your car go through the crusher; a kind of vague resistance to the inevitable and then a buckle and then the...
  • Big Saft Kid
    City are owned by the UAE, not Qatar.
  • Big Saft Kid
    I was listening to the 5Live commentary. Not even the whiff of a suggestion the first penalty was harsh. John Murray and Chris Waddle...
  • Big Saft Kid
    Big Saft Kid reacted to sedgwolf1980's post in the thread City verdict with Like Like.
    Not going to lie, didn’t watch the second half. My main takes from the bits I did watch though… that stat about us being ranked 20th in...
  • Big Saft Kid
    Big Saft Kid reacted to Norway Wolves's post in the thread City verdict with Like Like.
    Obviously a diagraceful performance. We gifted them 4 of the 5 goals. GON trying to be to clever, was never going to work, not for the...
  • Big Saft Kid
    Big Saft Kid reacted to Jefe's post in the thread City verdict with Like Like.
    I begin to fear that the 2-3 Coventry loss may go onto be viewed in the same light as the 2-3 Leeds loss under Lage. That is our 6th...
  • Big Saft Kid
    Big Saft Kid reacted to Perton Wolf's post in the thread City verdict with Like Like.
    Loose on the ball and far too open against a top side like that. Was a naive setup from GON, not helped from poor individual errors from...
  • Big Saft Kid
    Big Saft Kid reacted to Norway Wolves's post in the thread City verdict with Like Like.
    Obviously a diagraceful performance. We gifted them 4 of the 5 goals. GON trying to be to clever, was never going to work, not for...
  • Big Saft Kid
    You need a bit of luck and the run of the green for an average prem side like us, to beat a good side like city. With VAR and spineless...
  • Big Saft Kid
    There’s been a fair few times this season where we haven’t showed anywhere near enough desire to not concede a goal. Way too much...
  • Big Saft Kid
    Mostly in lockdown.
Back
Top Bottom